Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season (Mod warning: post #6685 3/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That’s two losses to the Avs in a week for the Panthers. At least it was a close loss tonight and they didn’t allow a touchdown again.

Now on pace for 74 points this season! Still on pace for a bottom 4-5 finish. Make sure you jock them the next time they win a game though.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nice snipe by Jon Merrill tonight for the GWG, much better than Vatanen. He'll be a star in this league if Gallant ever wises up and gives him more games/ice time.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Oilers on pace for 72 points this year. 46 save shutout for the Nashville backup, who has been awful in his few NHL starts this year.

Still have 9 more points and 2 games in hand on Operation Desert Tank.

Can Arizona finish with fewer points than the 16-17 Avs? They're on pace to finish with 2 or 3 fewer points than last year's Avs.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
There really is no guarantee Pitt makes the playoffs.
I'm a bit more worried about them than any other team out of the playoffs right now. They are due to miss, as are the Rangers, who are really due to miss. The Pens have been more unlucky than teams like the Rangers or the Flyers.

I'm not worried about the Flyers right now at all. The Pens should be worried about falling behind them though. The Flyers got a gimme opponent in Buffalo tonight. The Rangers had a gimme opponent in Ottawa last night, but lost that one. Two wins in a row for Buffalo is way too much to ask for. You might have to trade all your Christmas gifts to get that. The next few teams the Flyers play are a bit harder than the last few. They swept the Canada trip, but those teams are mostly bad or trending downward. Calgary is the only decent one up there right now. Vancouver has been trending downward for a couple weeks now, Edmonton wins a couple surprising games here and there, but continues to stink up the joint, night after night. So I'm not at all worried about the Flyers right now, but I think it's only just one person out of our fanbase who really is sweating them right now. When you sweat the 74 point pace Florida Panthers, you're probably afraid of the little french poodle who lets out a little bark every time you walk past it.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
We are actually in a better spot relative Pitt then the Rags or even Philly. We have 4 points with two games in hand.

We don’t have any games in hand on Philly or Rags.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We are actually in a better spot relative Pitt then the Rags or even Philly. We have 4 points with two games in hand.

We don’t have any games in hand on Philly or Rags.
That’s true, I just think there’s a better chance that those two teams end up out of the playoffs before Pittsburgh does.

I would be pretty happy with at least one of the Rangers, Capitals and Pens out of the playoffs this year. And in that exact order.

The Rangers aren’t that good of a team. Their PDO is higher than ours and they still have 4 fewer points than us. Their shooting percentage is a bit higher than ours. They also get outshot a lot. The Islanders PDO (coming into today) was higher than ours too, and I’m assuming with them still scoring 4 goals tonight,
It didn’t drop a whole lot. They have a ridiculous PDO, even with their junk goalies. Their shooting percentage was almost 11%.

The Capitals are a waste of a playoff spot at this point. Both the Rangers and Pittsburgh being out of it might be their best bet to do something. And they’ll probably still lose in the first round, or win a nail biter in the first round and lose to someone in round two.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Was this one actually on TV? Or is this another urban legend Merrill goal that got blacked out? :sarcasm:
This one was televised haha. The production truck obviously didn’t lose power for this one!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I said it was premature to count them out a few weeks ago.

A lot of season to be played.
5 and counting for them now.
White hot.
You never count anybody out. It’s like you seriously think 7 teams in the division can somehow possibly make the playoffs....

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Karlsson would be the perfect fit for the islanders, but there is no way he is entering that arena fiasco. Ice is subpar and the commute sucks.

EK would be the perfect fit on 31 teams.

You should become a Senzzz fan with this sucking up to EK.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
dd might want to change your avatar

RandyQuaidXOut-150x150.jpg

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
i mean the reality is the person who drafted Zacha is no longer in the organization, and you can complain about the pick every single day from here until every player from that draft is retired and it will not change a single thing.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Huge win for the Rags tonight, they're trending upward folks! Time to buckle up! Been saying it for a month now!

So are Rawly, really big win tonight over Buffalo. A lot of heart and character in that room too, as well as elite players in Aho and Pesce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad