Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season (Mod warning: post #6685 3/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't blame Duchene, but they got rid of a player that's probably better than him.

It was a poor trade, from a GM that's made a lot of dumb moves (Zibanejad for Brassard being one) since he's been there.

And through all that, he even gets rid of the late bloomer Andrew Hammond? With how poor his goaltending has been this year, he gets rid of Hammond? Only for Sakic and company to leave Hammond in their minor league system?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Dallas playing better than I thought.
Will be very tough Friday since they will be rested while we are back to back and travel.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is a bad loss for the Rangers, the Senators have been awful lately. I think they were even shutout in 3 of their last 4 games or maybe it was 3 of their last 5 before tonight.

Reactions: Dialamo

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Smith had a horrible shift, lost the puck, lost his stick, then flung himself in front of Hank to try to block the shot. It was a horrendous screen, not surprised at all that Lundqvist talkd to him about it. Don’t see what the problem is.

I'm sure Smith was thinking everything went great before the lecture set him straight. The guy is 28 he knows he messed up.

Maybe a coach tells him, maybe another D, should be anyone but his goalie lecturing him on the bench.

The guy has a history of not only throwing guys under the bus post game but also bitching them out on the ice. It just looks bad and unnecessary.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
This is a bad loss for the Rangers, the Senators have been awful lately. I think they were even shutout in 3 of their last 4 games or maybe it was 3 of their last 5 before tonight.
Rangers have been getting outplayed like crazy lately. Sad to think Pavelec stole 2 wins for them in the last week.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
and they were on a back to back after getting pounded by buffallo

Reactions: Bleedred

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Was at the Isles game tonight. Great result for us. Happy to see the Rangers lost too.

That second Dalas goal on Halak was hilarious. From my vantage point (right behind Dallas net) I thought it was a shot that went wide and behind the net. It was so unbelievably terrible, the arena was dead quiet for a bit.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rangers have been getting outplayed like crazy lately. Sad to think Pavelec stole 2 wins for them in the last week.
This is why I never take them seriously as a contender anymore. Not with AV there. They’d need some fluky 2012 Coyotes Mike Smith run or that stupid Halak run that still gets talked about.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Was at the Isles game tonight. Great result for us. Happy to see the Rangers lost too.

That second Dalas goal on Halak was hilarious. From my vantage point (right behind Dallas net) I thought it was a shot that went wide and behind the net. It was so unbelievably terrible, the arena was dead quiet for a bit.
Halak has long been the definition of mediocre goaltender. He used to be pretty overrated, but nobody really thinks he’s any good anymore.

Reactions: Dialamo

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Speaking of bad goaltending, PK Subban just scored cleanly from center ice on Anders Nilsson. Wasn’t even one of those fluke goals that take a dip.

It was going wide before he deflected it in with his glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad