Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
$

Camille the Eel

Vegas is no fluke. They are big, fast, deep at every position, and know how to win. They can beat anyone.

L.A. was very thin offensively. A good, well coached, physical, trapping, stand up in the neutral zone team like the old Devils. But they certainly needed goals from Carter as well as the Kopitar line, in order to compete in this series - so as to have even minimal scoring. And they didn’t get it.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wasn't there a certain someone around these parts guaranteeing they would be out in the first round? :laugh:

Fleury with an unreal series.
Was it the same guy guaranteeing the Panthers would make the playoffs and that the Rangers would finish with 12-14 more points than us this year?:sarcasm:

Reactions: Dialamo

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Was it the same guy guaranteeing the Panthers would make the playoffs and that the Rangers would finish with 12-14 more points than us this year?:sarcasm:

Also, it was said that making the playoffs was the worst thing for the long term of Vegas future because they are hurting their draft position :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Also, it was said that making the playoffs was the worst thing for the long term of Vegas future because they are hurting their draft position :laugh:
I think they will probably make it again, if not just as a wild card.

I think they overachieved in winning the division, but not in making the playoffs.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I think they will probably make it again, if not just as a wild card.

I think they overachieved in winning the division, but not in making the playoffs.

They also are going to be in uncharted territory this offseason where I wouldn’t be surprised if FAs actually choose them, rather than avoiding them.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Elliott is such a piece of shit.

2-0 now, off of Elliott's pad and in.

This guy blows so much.

How about you get a real f***in goaltender Hextall?

Pierre loves calling out all the stoppable pucks on Elliott too.

DevilSaint

Mar 22, 2018
Down South
Tremendous pressure by the Flyers, spent what seemed like the last 5 mins in the Pitt zone, and then one rush by Malkin to Kessel and its 2-0 Pitt...

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
If Nuervirth was healthy to be a backup and play in relief...why didn’t he get the start to begin with? He is their best goalie

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If Nuervirth was healthy to be a backup and play in relief...why didn’t he get the start to begin with? He is their best goalie
Because too many people overrated Brian Elliott.

Guy is a terrible, terrible netminder.

I don't even believe in system goalies, but if there is a such thing then it's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad