Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season III: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I completely blanked on his PTO. But looking at his hockeydb page he does have a Devs jersey on so that was probably during his hot second with us.

Wouldn't shock me if there are people within organizations (a dwindling group) who thought as long as he's in his 20's might as well give him a chance and maybe he'll be a late bloomer. People keep getting tantalized by the fact that he's about 6'6 on skates
He was mostly given a PTO because Cory was at the world cup of hockey that they had in the Fall of 2016. Which cut into training camp for the players who went. Since the USA went out pretty fast, Cory (Hynes and Palmieri too) didn't miss much time.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
I remember when many of you told me you'd prefer Tampa over Washington...and I said you all were nuts...

Whaddagoal

Timos back! Let's go!
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Man the Breadman is such a good player. The guy is absolutely a gamer to a major degree.......... just saw the 2 on 1 tick tack goal.....

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
Cbus announcers: Oshie with a very risky play getting his face whacked with a stick and not being back to help on the Columbus rush

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Columbus power play is an embarrassment.

Now I remember they were like last in the league for a while on the power play this year.

Camille the Eel

I have no idea why Chicago would have EVER traded Panarin.
If you had your choice of keeping Panarin or Toews - at this point in their careers - you'd keep Panarin. He's the only guy this year who gives Hall some Hart Trophy competition.

Boy have the refs put the whistles away in both early games. They are letting everything go. In these games, the cross check called against Greene last night is just normal play.

Columbus is just a younger, more balanced, better team than Washington. The tread is really off the tires in D.C.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If you had your choice of keeping Panarin or Toews - at this point in their careers - you'd keep Panarin. He's the only guy this year who gives Hall some Hart Trophy competition.

Boy have the refs put the whistles away in both early games. They are letting everything go. In these games, the cross check called against Greene last night is just normal play.

Columbus is just a younger, more balanced, better team than Washington. The tread is really off the tires in D.C.
I think they'd LOVE to have Panarin over Toews right now.

I just think not many other teams would want Toews on his current contract. Maybe the Hurricanes before Francis was fired, as he seems to love his former Blackhawks and would probably do something so dumb.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I think they'd LOVE to have Panarin over Toews right now.

I just think not many other teams would want Toews on his current contract. Maybe the Hurricanes before Francis was fired, as he seems to love his former Blackhawks and would probably do something so dumb.
Ya. They would not have gotten Saad for Toews.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Gross.

The boat anchor crew of DSP and Orpik on the ice for that goal for the Washington Chokes.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
That was one of the craziest fluke goals you'll ever see. Keeps the Caps season alive.

Here's the replay.

CPoEwq.gif

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
f***ing Smith Pelley involved in the winning goal.

Talk about a f***ing passenger. This guy needs to give half his salary to Ovechkin and Perry.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->