Out of these OHL prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Michalek#9 said:
Out of Ryan Garlock, Vaclav Meidl, Dave Bolland, Bryan Bickell, Boris Valabik, Adam Berti, and Kyle Wharton. What kind of order would you put them in for this years draft.
Maybe something like this
Bolland
Garlock
Meidl
Valabik
Berti
Bickell
Wharton

Valabik
Bolland
Berti
Garlock
Meidl
Bickell
Wharton

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Michalek#9 said:
Whats so good about Valabik

Size and physical play. While I like Bolland a lot, I would think that Valabik goes higher based on GM's and their love for big players.

For me Meidl is the one I know the least about but I haven't been overly impressed with the Ottawa guys Bickell and Wharton.

Michalek#9

Jan 6, 2004
Saskatoon, Canada
Visit site
montreal said:
Size and physical play. While I like Bolland a lot, I would think that Valabik goes higher based on GM's and their love for big players.

For me Meidl is the one I know the least about but I haven't been overly impressed with the Ottawa guys Bickell and Wharton.

Yeah size is a big issue. Then what about Meidl, he should go high, he is like what 6'2 200 pounds.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Michalek#9 said:
Yeah size is a big issue. Then what about Meidl, he should go high, he is like what 6'2 200 pounds.

All of the players listed have size except Bolland. Valabik at 6'6 is huge. Kitchner has some big young defensemen. :amazed:

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
Michalek#9 said:
Out of Ryan Garlock, Vaclav Meidl, Dave Bolland, Bryan Bickell, Boris Valabik, Adam Berti, and Kyle Wharton. What kind of order would you put them in for this years draft.
Maybe something like this
Bolland
Garlock
Meidl
Valabik
Berti
Bickell
Wharton

I'd have 'em like this:

Bollard
Garlock
Valabik