Player Discussion Our Rookie Defensemen

Destopcorner

Apr 29, 2018
Wonder if he might trade Barron at some point. I know everyone is high on him but curious if he will get a few games haven't followed the Rockets much not sure how he is doing?
All Neville needs is experience and confidence which will come with time. Not the same learning curve as Xhekaj but he has every tool necessary for a long-lasting career. It's the mental part that needs refining.

Talking about X, can we now agree he need to be on the PP for next decade? That slapper against Florida was the best I've seen since the Bergeron/Souray days. His offensive IQ is right up there and he can distribute it as good as Dach on the point while being a shooting threat. Watching him carry the puck and burn his man in the neutral zone with Robinson long strides is so refreshing.. we haven't had that type of physical specimen in decades.

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
All Neville needs is experience and confidence which will come with time. Not the same learning curve as Xhekaj but he has every tool necessary for a long-lasting career. It's the mental part that needs refining.

Talking about X, can we now agree he need to be on the PP for next decade? That slapper against Florida was the best I've seen since the Bergeron/Souray days. His offensive IQ is right up there and he can distribute it as good as Dach on the point while being a shooting threat. Watching him carry the puck and burn his man in the neutral zone with Robinson long strides is so refreshing.. we haven't had that type of physical specimen in decades.
Completely agree, most have underestimated Xhekaj offensive skills, when he was playing for Hamilton, he was a general at the point on the PP, he's translating this to the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad