OUA/Team Canada Game2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery4Byng*

I just urned it on and its 8-1 canada... tambellini and crosby seem to be unreal together. havent heard scratches etc sorry.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
tray said:
I just urned it on and its 8-1 canada... tambellini and crosby seem to be unreal together. havent heard scratches etc sorry.

Thanks,; Nice to hear Sid is scoring again.

Puckz

Jun 22, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
Crosbyfan said:
Thanks,; Nice to hear Sid is scoring again.

Crosby had 3 assists tonight, was impressed by the showing. Could see him play regularly on a line with Tambellini as mentioned before the chemistry was unreal for guys who had played just 2 days togehter and come from very different leagues (NCAA and QMJHL).

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
momentai said:
Harding - 2
Deslaurier - 0
Fleury - 1
Ward - 7!
Wow - kinda makes the goalie decision a little easier........

Stupid Sportsnet Ontario is showing the game at midnight! Does anyone know if Richards was playing tonight? Thanks!

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
Charlie_Girl49 said:
Wow - kinda makes the goalie decision a little easier........

Stupid Sportsnet Ontario is showing the game at midnight! Does anyone know if Richards was playing tonight? Thanks!
Richards was playing tonight. Stewart, Brent, White and Phaneuf didnt play.

whitesox_2000_22*

Does anyone know how Carter played and who was on his line??

HfxMoose

Nov 17, 2003
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Great to see Crosby back to his scoring self. Nice breakout with 9 goals tonight now we know this team has the capability not only to stop pucks but to put em in as well!! :D Rough night for Ward by the sounds of it. You gotta feel for him after playing a great game yesterday.

Canadian

Mar 1, 2002
Markham, Ontario
Well, after watching the highlights on TSN, we know Cam Ward will be getting a phone call tomorrow morning. Also, with Crosby and Tambellini's performance tonight, I think they solidified their spot on the team, so it's really Dixon, Brodziak, and Colliton, and Perry who need to worry. As for the D, I would like to see Klein make it, but it looks pretty tight, since the D corps is filled with the WHL guys - Phaneuf, Coburn, Seabrooke, Belle and White. With all this said, the Canadian coaching staff is bound to puls tricks out of a hat and I wouldn't be surprised if a player that deserves to be on the team doesn't end up on the team. Anyways, it's almost game time since I live in Ontario, the game is on at midnight.

momentai

Jun 30, 2002
Visit site
Canadian said:
Also, with Crosby and Tambellini's performance tonight, I think they solidified their spot on the team, so it's really Dixon, Brodziak, and Colliton, and Perry who need to worry.

Trust me. Brodziak had as much to do with the success of that line as either Crosby or Tambellini. The Tambellini deke on Cam Ward (nice one too) was a result of Kyle's pass that opened him up on the left wing side. The two-on-one? Great pass from Brodziak in the neutral zone past a dman too high up resulting in the odd man rush for Tambellini and Crosby.

Hemmer

After watching the Sportsnet replay of this game, I'd have to say I like our chances at a medal. Good team this year.

I like the following roster, based on what I've seen:

Tambellini Crosby Brodziak
Carter Getzlaf Burns
Dawes Paille Perry
Dixon Stewart Brent
Talbot

Seabrook Coburn
Phaneuf Meech
Klein Gorges

Fleury
Deslauriers (Homer pick. Would be happy with Harding too)

Last edited:

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002
Hemmer said:
After watching the Sportsnet replay of this game, I'd have to say I like our chances. Good team this year.

I like the following roster, based on what I've seen:

Tambellini Crosby Brodziak
Getzlaf Carter Burns
Dawes Paille Perry
Dixon Stewart Brent
Talbot

Seabrook Coburn
Phaneuf Meech
Klein Gorges

Fleury
Deslauriers (Homer pick. Would be happy with Harding too)

Getzlaf Carter Burns (Line 1)
Tambellini Crosby Stewart (Line 2.5)
Brent Talbot Paille (Line 2.5)
Dawes Richards Colliton/Dixon (Line 3)

Seabrook Coburn
Phaneuf Meech
Belle Gorges
Klein

Fleury
Hardings

I think all four lines would get a lot of ice time....

The assistants are... Talbot and Brent... The captain? Paille...

I based from the FINAL SELECTION...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->