Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa vs Rangers 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Until @Loffen get a proper PGT, but we need to match Ottawa desperation hockey tomorrow 12.13.2017 to get any points in that game. I`m not sure how Mika is or his current status related to the injury - I`m not updated recently.
But it would be great and I`ll be thankful if we play entertaining offensive hockey tomorrow, LGR!!

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Post-game already?

Didn't get to watch. How much did we suck? ;)

Yeah a mod. need to fix that - I can`t edit it. ))
Just report the thread and they will fix the topic pre-game talk. I reported it, but I need some sleep, laters guys or close it and start a new one! :)

Reactions: Bodi Finds the Fire

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Yeah a mod. need to fix that - I can`t edit it. ))
Just repor the thread and they will fix the topic. :)
You should be able to change the thread flair, as the OP. I've been able to do it for my posts. I believe it's under the same option as editing the thread title.

Reactions: Ori

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I can`t change the topic to pre-game, just the content - until later! ()

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

Please let us win tomorrow and be the team that removes the lynch pin that holds back the chaos that will unfold in Ottawa.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Ottawa is 23rd in goals for, 28th in goals against, 27th on the PP and 27th on the PK. 5 straight losses. 1-8-1 in their last 10.

We had better come out with a much better performance than we did against Dallas.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Dont want to join the part of shitting in Ottawa's porridge but the Duchene deal seems poorly times considering everything that's going on. Worst contract in the league in Bobby Ryan, possibly disgruntled star... but f*** it, they are a pain in the ass in the playoffs so my sympathy is limited. Seems like every team in the NHL has these odd terrible seasons except for us.

I feel for Craig Anderson with everything thats going on. Seems like a stand up guy.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
Post-game already?

Didn't get to watch. How much did we suck? ;)
It was horrible, like we were not even there :laugh:

We had better come out with a much better performance than we did against Dallas.
In fairness, we could have played the "Our Lady of the Blessed Miracle" Convent, and still would have needed to be better than our last game :D

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
We'll have a one goal lead and Karlsson will, in the dying seconds of the game, shoot and miss the net entirely and it'll bank off the end boards, hit Lundqvist in the head, roll down off his back and bank in off his ass and then we'll lose in OT.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
We'll win and win rather easily. 2 teams going in separate directions.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Dont want to join the part of ****ting in Ottawa's porridge but the Duchene deal seems poorly times considering everything that's going on. Worst contract in the league in Bobby Ryan, possibly disgruntled star... but **** it, they are a pain in the ass in the playoffs so my sympathy is limited. Seems like every team in the NHL has these odd terrible seasons except for us.

I feel for Craig Anderson with everything thats going on. Seems like a stand up guy.

Poorly timed is an understatement.

Loff

Will Killye
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
NHL.com is forked. Ottawa's stats aren't even updated. The GDT will be up when I get back from work. Around 8 hours from now.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
This is basically the Toronto situation from a few years ago, it seems. The team forever caught between a rebuild and contendership.

They'll terrorize teams in the playoffs and then just when they're looking like they're about to put it all together and take the next step, they make a trade, fall off a cliff, sell off players, or get an internal budget.

Just seems like a waste to trade Turris, a first, third, and Hammond to just turn around and go back to the drawing board. Not to mention the fact that Duchene has not been great.

I'd hope for a win, but let's see. These guys tend to step up against us.

Deleted member 23124

Until @Loffen I`m not sure how Mika is or his current status related to the injury - I`m not updated recently.
But it would be great and I`ll be thankful if we play entertaining offensive hockey tomorrow, LGR!!

Doubt we'll see Zib tonight....he was on the ice for the last practice but he hasn't been cleared for contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->