Ottawa Senators Resignation

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Gentlemen,

At this point in time, Keith Fernandes has chosen to step down as GM of the Ottawa Senators. A replacement will be found in short order. Stay tuned.

Regards,

Matt Gledhill
HFNHL Commissioner

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Goodbye

Well Gentleman,

It's been fun while it lasted. I just wanted to personally (as personal as a internet message board can get) thank each and everyone of you for contributing towards a great fantasy hockey experience. I really enjoyed my time in the HFNHL but as of late, I have not been able to dedicate myself to the league as much I would have liked (and at numerous times as much as I should have). There are various qualities that make the HFNHL one of the best, if not, the best FHL league on the net. One of those is the activity and participation of the general managers. In a league of 30, it's not always easy to make sure that everyone approaches their responsibilities with the same level of dedication but somehow the HFNHL does well in this regard. Over the last year, I became one of those "bad/irresponsible" General Managers. I quit not because I didn't find the league compelling or as fun anymore but because I felt that I did not deserve to be a GM anymore. Quite frankly, only due to the kindness of the admin team, did I last so long. I already had my three strikes yet they gave me another chance.

So I guess my message to the rest is to cherish your team and your participation in the HFNHL and live up to the responsibilities of being a good GM.

Many thanks to the admin team that serve as the backbone of this league (Rob, Rich, Matt, Nick, Drew, Doug).

Maybe one day (down, down the road) - if I become a good little boy - I'll work (earn) my way back into this league. You have been forewarned. :p:

Good Luck to all of you in the upcoming season.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Sorry to see you leave Keith. It was always cool to have you, me and Sean in this league together, since we've "known" each other from this message board for a long time now, hell since I started coming to this board like 7 years ago when i was like 13-14.

Good luck to you on your current and future endeavors and hope to see you back someday in this league when your schedule is a little less hectic.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
BlueAndWhite said:
Well Gentleman,

It's been fun while it lasted. I just wanted to personally (as personal as a internet message board can get) thank each and everyone of you for contributing towards a great fantasy hockey experience. I really enjoyed my time in the HFNHL but as of late, I have not been able to dedicate myself to the league as much I would have liked (and at numerous times as much as I should have). There are various qualities that make the HFNHL one of the best, if not, the best FHL league on the net. One of those is the activity and participation of the general managers. In a league of 30, it's not always easy to make sure that everyone approaches their responsibilities with the same level of dedication but somehow the HFNHL does well in this regard. Over the last year, I became one of those "bad/irresponsible" General Managers. I quit not because I didn't find the league compelling or as fun anymore but because I felt that I did not deserve to be a GM anymore. Quite frankly, only due to the kindness of the admin team, did I last so long. I already had my three strikes yet they gave me another chance.

So I guess my message to the rest is to cherish your team and your participation in the HFNHL and live up to the responsibilities of being a good GM.

Many thanks to the admin team that serve as the backbone of this league (Rob, Rich, Matt, Nick, Drew, Doug).

Maybe one day (down, down the road) - if I become a good little boy - I'll work (earn) my way back into this league. You have been forewarned. :p:

Good Luck to all of you in the upcoming season.

Keith- It's been good having you in the league. Should you find more time to dedicate in the future, you know where to find us! Good luck.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
SPG said:
Keith- It's been good having you in the league. Should you find more time to dedicate in the future, you know where to find us! Good luck.
Agreed, Farewell for now. But we are looking forward to have you back.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
All the best to you Keith...

...but to hell with your Leafs.

Seriously, I hope you make it back a few years down the road. We'll be here battling it out like we always have! :handclap:

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Best of luck Keith - was a pleasure having you in the league. Get back when you've got more time on your hands. And the Blue and White - rockit. Sens fans be damned, and a damned bunch they are.

GM Kruegs

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Good Luck to you

Dr.Sens(e) said:
All the best to you Keith...

...but to hell with your Leafs.

Seriously, I hope you make it back a few years down the road. We'll be here battling it out like we always have! :handclap:

Keith, over the last couple of years we had many conversation regarding the HFNHL and other things in life. It was real pleasure knowing you and please keep in touch.

As for the Sens - I see some similarity between HFNHL Blues and NHL Sens both are really good in regular schedule but suck big time when it counts :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad