Ottawa and Calgary GMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Regretfully, I must announce that Steve Wright and Nick Wright have been relieved of their duties as GMs of the Ottawa Senators and the Calgary Flames, respectively. This decision was made only after numerous attempts at contact failed.

Given the state of both the Sens and the Flames, I expect a short turnaround in filling these positions.

Of additional note, this also means that Steve will no longer be serving as Assistant Commissioner of the HFNHL.

Respectfully submitted,

Matt Gledhill
HFNHL Commissioner

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
HFNHL Commish said:
Regretfully, I must announce that Steve Wright and Nick Wright have been relieved of their duties as GMs of the Ottawa Senators and the Calgary Flames, respectively. This decision was made only after numerous attempts at contact failed.

Given the state of both the Sens and the Flames, I expect a short turnaround in filling these positions.

Of additional note, this also means that Steve will no longer be serving as Assistant Commissioner of the HFNHL.

Respectfully submitted,

Matt Gledhill
HFNHL Commissioner

I'm the assistant GM for Dallas right now, and would love to get the Sens if they are still available.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
I too am interested in either of the vacant spots.

I've sent in my application via e-mail after being referred by Hossa and Brock.

This looks like an exciting and interesting league and hopefully I can be a part of it.

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
Flames fan & sports fanatic...

I enquired a while back anout these franchises & would love a shot at GMing the Flames!!! They're my fav team team since back in the days of such names as Reggie Lemelin, Kent "Magic Man" Nilsson, Hakan Loob, eddie BEERS (the best name in hockey ever!!!)...

Please make the Flames mine!

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
Potential Flames GM!!!

Have the GMs been officially replaced?!? I want in & contacted the commish a while back in case these positions came open...I'm a huge Flames fan & would be valuable commdity to this league!

please let me know what's on the go...

CHeers
Chris Ralph
[email protected]

Jesarino

Verified!
Dec 2, 2002
Bahston's Nawth End
Visit site
I would love to get in! I can't get to the GM application page of the site. Can you let me know where I can get it? I really wouldn't care which team, I think you have the best league around. Looks very thorough...if only other leagues would take note!

Thanks!

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Donga said:
Matt,

Just remember Matt, PIT AGM, when you are considering Potential GM's for these two teams.

No worries there, Dion. Matt should be making an announcement shortly that he's the new GM of the Calgary Flames.

Ottawa's still up for grabs at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->