Proposal: OTT-NYI

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
That package is far more than it would take to land a year of EK.

Also the other issue is you would need to do this after JT resigns not before because all you would be doing is making it that much more disastrous should you make this trade and he leaves anyways. At that point you are just setting the team back 3 years at least for no good reason at all.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Uhhh...Yeah. It's my BELIEF that "it's going to be a very dark year in Ottawa" this season.

You disagree? Then for the 3rd time...Bet me I'm wrong.

These boards are jam packed with people making predictions. If you have an issue with people sharing their BELIEFS about what's going to happen then become the HF Boards "belief police" and lose sleep at night patrolling a completely meaningless parsing of words.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
That package is far more than it would take to land a year of EK.

Also the other issue is you would need to do this after JT resigns not before because all you would be doing is making it that much more disastrous should you make this trade and he leaves anyways. At that point you are just setting the team back 3 years at least for no good reason at all.
Yep which is why people need to stop making proposals based off this...EK wants an 8 year extension ,he has stated this,he also has a NMC...EK will only waive to a team he wants to play for,and would thus be willing to resign with

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Yep which is why people need to stop making proposals based off this...EK wants an 8 year extension ,he has stated this,he also has a NMC...EK will only waive to a team he wants to play for,and would thus be willing to resign with

That's not true. He has a 10 team NTC.

I think he'll probably be dealt post July 1st to a team that he is willing to sign with, but there are options if it doesn't shake out like that.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
i think the sens would trade ryan with ek so the return would probably be slightly above half of whats in the op

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->