Other than small stature, what's wrong with Biega?

Anthony Mauro

DraftBuzz Hockey
Oct 3, 2004
www.draftbuzzhockey.com
Seeing as a a thread just went up for Danis-Pepin and his size, how come Alex Biega has been hidden under some huge rocks? Nobody talks about him but he seems like an all star talent with his only knock being size. Is there any chance he climbs to be a top 60 pick? He's described as a leader, phenomenal skater, having great offensive instincts and abilities, and is good defensively.

VINMONTY

Mar 13, 2002
Visit site
Biega has tremendous talent offensively and lightning quick speed. As I explained in another thread, I see him as a John-Michael Liles. Despite his size, he is not afraid of the physical play and was defensively sound at the prep level. The true test will be how he adjusts to the college game next year at Harvard.

During the prep school playoffs, he played awesome. I believe he single-handlely won the championship game for Salisbury. They were down by two goals and the first was an excellent rush up ice that created a lot of pressure and pulled Salisbury within one…the other was his quick release from the point that sent a rebound out to his teammate for the game-tying goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->