OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

katfude

Sep 25, 2015

That's a healthy amount of copium they are huffing.

OH HE PUNKED HER he is such a big baby that he let a fan get to him and then fake lunged at her WHAT A LEGEND THE GOAT OF PUNKING FANS

Anyway have fun in Cancun you big baby

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Well the Nuggets played like generic crap all series and won 4-1. Honestly not sure they can play much worse. See you later LeBron enjoy golfing.

The Nuggets will have to be infinitely better against Minnesota even they want any chance of winning that series.

Reactions: katfude

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

That's a healthy amount of copium they are huffing.

OH HE PUNKED HER he is such a big baby that he let a fan get to him and then fake lunged at her WHAT A LEGEND THE GOAT OF PUNKING FANS

Anyway have fun in Cancun you big baby

That right there makes me lose a TON of respect for him. What a little bitch.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Near the end of the game the Lakers just kinda said f*** it to the gameplan (if there even was one, that whole whiteboard thing with Darvin Ham makes me wonder) and LeBron just started sprinting to the hoop full speed. Like, full-on bull charge to the paint, no matter who was in his way. First few times it worked, he either got the basket, the foul, or both. But then he missed a few and the Nuggets actually defended the move a few times and not only was he getting frustrated he actually got hurt on one of those charges (or at least he sure acted like he got hurt).

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Wait I'm confused you actually had respect for LeBron? He's a bitch and has always been one, I've never once respected him.

Well he's obviously a great player (though the GOAT talk is complete bullshit) and I like some of the things he's done in his hometown of Akron with that school and some other of his charitable initiatives. I certainly did not like the fact he screwed his original franchise over so he could turn his first foray into free agency into a made-for-TV ESPN event, that never sat well with me. But I guess he went back to Cleveland and got them a championship, so they probably don't care anymore.

But yeah, that was just shitty, I have no respect whatsoever for men who try to bully women, no matter what the woman in question is doing (and she was actually speaking the truth).

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Well he's obviously a great player (though the GOAT talk is complete bullshit) and I like some of the things he's done in his hometown of Akron with that school and some other of his charitable initiatives. I certainly did not like the fact he screwed his original franchise over so he could turn his first foray into free agency into a made-for-TV ESPN event, that never sat well with me. But I guess he went back to Cleveland and got them a championship, so they probably don't care anymore.

But yeah, that was just shitty, I have no respect whatsoever for men who try to bully women, no matter what the woman in question is doing (and she was actually speaking the truth).
For sure, always like to hear why people have respect for certain athletes.

LeBron is an awful, uneducated person IMO off the court, that makes plenty of questionable statements and decisions and on the court he's possibly worse. Talented for sure, but simply an intolerable person.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
You guys are soft, nothing wrong with what LeBron did. It's hilarious.

Rockies called up Mike Honcho, the league is f***ed

Last edited:

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
You have a weird definition of what's funny, but you do you.

If anyone is "soft" in this scenario, it's LeBron. He's a grown-ass man of nearly 40 years and he let one remark from a random fan get to him.
Fans talking shit courtside, he intimidated her from the court and she flinched. Fan kept talking shit, and he walked away and joked with AG. It's nothing. He didn't pull a Westbrook.

You're acting like it's one remark when you know drunk fans that are right near the court is constantly talking shit to the players. Don't talk shit in the first place.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Fans talking shit courtside, he intimidated her from the court and she flinched. Fan kept talking shit, and he walked away and joked with AG. It's nothing. He didn't pull a Westbrook.

You're acting like it's one remark when you know drunk fans that are right near the court is constantly talking shit to the players.
I'm well aware there are all kinds of punk-ass fans. I watched that hilarious exchange between KD and some guy who said he had a podcast and of course we see stuff like that all over the league. As it stands, he still came off incredibly thin-skinned there. There's no evidence whatsoever she crossed any sort of line.

Anyway, he's done for another season and what's more, he might be done with the Lakers, so it's a win-win-win all around.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
between this fan interaction and the Minnesota coach going down (and plenty of other instances in recent history), I think the close proximity of fans/players/everything to the NBA court and players is just a total ticking timebomb……I honestly can’t believe they let anyone within 10-15 feet of the court anymore. They’re not going to do anything about it because of $$$ but if the NBA was really forward thinking they’d expand the court (and probably the 3 pt line) and sit fans/players etc off to the side a little more. Analytics has destroyed the long 2 / 3 pt shot and eventually a fan is gonna get hurt or their a$$ kicked by the player one of these nights (or even vice versa).

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
You have a weird definition of what's funny, but you do you.

If anyone is "soft" in this scenario, it's LeBron. He's a grown-ass man of nearly 40 years and he let one remark from a random fan get to him.
I don’t have a horse in this race… but can’t miss this opportunity

man-im.gif

Reactions: GeoRox89

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
All I know is that if I punked some girl in my co-ed soccer league because she was talking shit people would not find that funny and I would rightly be crucified for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad