Talk about Siemian vs. Lynch vs. Swag Kelly Here
Talk about Rockies ability to hit bunch of groundballs here
Talk about Jokic and Murray here
Talk about Pac-12 South Champs, CU Buffs here
Talk about CSU and their new stadium here

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
And the Rockies are sliiiiddddding. Good thing they have a huge lead on the Wildcard position.

I really do not want Kevin love

I'm tellin' ya, the Avalanche woke up from hibernation and broke the Rockies somehow.

And speaking of teams (Avalanche) who are having a tough time figuring out what kind of team they want to be, do the Nuggets have any sort of vision going forward? I just don't get what they're trying to accomplish. I guess they're now trying to build around Jokic, but what does that mean?

I'm not sure (about the nuggets)

I got a funny feeling that we traded back in the draft, believing we were going to actually flip that pick to someone else for a veteran (as part of a package). I didn't see his interviews after the draft but everyone says the GM was completely upset and devastated because he thought the Nuggets got blindsided by other teams. The Nuggets thought they had some deals in place or were very close around draft time and they fell through at the last minute.

Not trading Gary Harris and Jamal Murray

Trying to think which team has a better offense between Avs, Rockies, Broncos and Rapids.

It's not even close. The Rockies are 6th in MLB in scoring. The Broncos were like 27th in yds/g. The Rapids are only saved by DC United being so atrocious at scoring goals and are second to last. The Avs of course are the worst.

The Nuggets are going to wait five to ten years until the Warriors age out before trying at basketball again. Short of winning the lotto a couple times in a row that franchise's current ceiling is first round elimination for the next five years.

.... and thankfully the Cubs are kind of a mess at the moment. Every other team is below .500!

Time to start worrying about the Rockies imo.

NL west is definitely gone. Just hoping to hold on to the Wild Card.

Rockies have the worst offense in the league http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.as...0,ts&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&sort=16,a

Also the worst in team history so far http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.as...9,ts&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&sort=17,a

Everyone except for Mark Reynolds (and Parra) regressed offensively compared to last year

End from last thread, some Nuggets and Rockies talk

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
I could be wrong but I don't think the Rockies have to ever had s better road record than home have they?

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
y'all that are frustrated with the local sports teams losing need to start watching the Denver Outlaws:
-6-2 record so far this year
-defending league champs and winners of 2/3 championships overall
-highest overall franchise winning percentage of any team to ever play in the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, CFL, MLS, WNBA, AFL, MLL, or NLL (including all the merged leagues).

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
y'all that are frustrated with the local sports teams losing need to start watching the Denver Outlaws:
-6-2 record so far this year
-defending league champs and winners of 2/3 championships overall
-highest overall franchise winning percentage of any team to ever play in the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, CFL, MLS, WNBA, AFL, MLL, or NLL (including all the merged leagues).

Yeah but I don't wanna be a bandwagoner

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Yeah but I don't wanna be a bandwagoner
If you're waiting for them to suck before you start following them, you'll be waiting a long time. They've never had a losing season, and only had one .500 season (the rebuild year after the first title).

It's a Bowlen-owned team, and those tend to win. Broncos have the best record in the league since Bowlen bought them, Crush had a fantastic record under the Elway/Kroenke/Bowlen group, and we've already covered the Outlaws.

Not only did Pat turn the Broncos in to a first class organization, his model transferred to two other sports and has held up even after his health took away his personal involvement.

So just think of it as an extension of supporting the Broncos. If you've always been a Broncos fan it's not really bandwagoning. They play at Mile High, they win championships, and Pat Bowlen owns them. Close enough, right?

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Damn wish I had a clue what was going on in a Lacrosse game.

It's really not all that complicated. What don't you get about it? Outdoor lacrosse is more or less hockey mixed with soccer, while indoor is like hockey mixed with baskeball and a dash of arena football.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Jeff effing Horn just beat Manny Pacquiao - ladies and germs - new Aussie world champion

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
that was a horrible decision

the old guy commentator was so livid - maybe best part of the fight

To call is horrible is an understatement, ****ing guy landed 12% of his punches, 12 and won handily! Further proof boxing is in terrible shape now.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
that was a horrible decision

the old guy commentator was so livid - maybe best part of the fight

Do NOT fight a guy in his hometown. You will ALWAYS lose the judges, that's why American fighters are so scared to go to Europe. I could have told you before this all started that Horn would win a decision. Manny should have finished him way earlier, Horn was asking to get knocked out.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Oh my god the Nuggets got a mean, nasty, rim protecting power forward

PG Murray
SG Harris
C Jokic
PF Millsap
SF Juancho/Chandler

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Rematch in the States, and Horn will whip him there.

Just as he whiped him in Oz.

19488708_1654739791205528_490137120763875186_o.jpg

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Arenado and Blackmon are starters for the All-Star game. Greg Holland is in, same with LeMahieu as a reserve.

Mark Reynolds is in the final 5 voting. I don't know how LeMahieu made it, but good for him. However if his leg isn't 100%, I'll rather have him rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->