Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 44-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Good experience for the Rams. Hopefully make them hungrier next season. There's just not a lot of substitute for playoff experience. Falcons are full of it, Rams are mostly new to it. Only three Rams had ever played an NFL playoff game.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Good experience for the Rams. Hopefully make them hungrier next season. There's just not a lot of substitute for playoff experience. Falcons are full of it, Rams are mostly new to it. Only three Rams had ever played an NFL playoff game.

Yeah, you could see clearly who had been deep in the playoffs before. Was very stark. Falcons look ready to go deep again. Super young Rams team though, that's exciting.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Rams shot themselves in the foot with the turnovers in the first half. The defense kept them in the game, but looked too tired in the second half to keep Atlanta from possessing the ball on offense almost the entire third quarter.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
Rams shot themselves in the foot with the turnovers in the first half. The defense kept them in the game, but looked too tired in the second half to keep Atlanta from possessing the ball on offense almost the entire third quarter.

... and several dropped passes. Goff needs to play smarter though (throw the ball away, scramble away from pass rushers).

And there is NO excuse for any bouncing punt to hit any receiving team players - EVER!! The "punt receiver" needs to take charge and direct traffic

but overall, they exceeded expectations this year, and I look forward to next season.

IceColdBear

Apr 5, 2016
Lonzo is shooting 35 % Fg & 48 % FT. Shaq shot 52 % from the free throw line over his career...

I'm surprised this isn't a bigger story, I just realized how bad he was shooting because I specifically sought out his stats. I play basketball once or twice a week, and I might have a better FT % than that...

Either this kid's mechanics are a real mess, or he is having some real mental struggles.

Lavar saying the Lakers might not want to play for Luke Walton looks bad for Lonzo too - you know those two have had discussions, and Lonzo probably said something to his pa. Either that, or Lavar is just making problems for his son for no reason.

Last edited:

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
St. Louis fans enjoying the loss was amusing. They know they'd rather suffer the loss, which would mean it was still their team. LA, where the Rams only belong, you hicks.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

Cooper looked so nervous returning kicks and the nerves seemed to go right through the team. Giving up 10 points off turnovers will lose you most playoff games. It was a great learning experience like you said, and the future looks really good in LA that for sure.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Great game to cap the 2017-18 college football season, but Alabama again? :P :/

These other conferences better wake up. How the hell does the Pac-12 miss on a kid from Hawaii? He ends up being Alabama's backup QB and as a true freshman looks better than half the starting QBs in the Pac-12.

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
he got a lot of offers during his sophomore year in High School, schools like Hawaii, Washington, USC and UCLA to name a few, the kid decided to go for the glory and go to Alabama and at least for him it looks like it was the right choice, no other school can offer what Alabama can offer at the moment.

I have no ideas what other schools can do to unseat the Dynasty that is Alabama.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Whoa Nelly! Now Keith Jackson has passed away. Just an amazing college football broadcaster, and also handled many other sports for ABC. One of the best of all-time.

Reactions: Reaper45

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I am usually the last person to blame the refs, but this Patriots/Titans game is the most sketchy officiating I have seen since the Lakers/Kings in 2002.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Brady and the Patriots heading to the Super Bowl again.

Jacksonville was too conservative in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad