Other Arizona Sports Thread 5: Cardinals, Dbacks, Suns, Sun Devils, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Is that Daron Sutton calling the ASU murders NAU game?

#FreeSutton

It Is! He calls a lot. They finished strong against sdsu. They play Kansas this year. Hopefully take something from that game and learn and put that into the Pac 12 schedule. Hopefully surprise some people this year.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I'm curious, with asu hockey, how long will the heartwarming road go? We have been fortunate, getting the desert ice classic 2 years in a row, and now Penn State. Is there a point big name teams stop coming out here?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'm curious, with asu hockey, how long will the heartwarming road go? We have been fortunate, getting the desert ice classic 2 years in a row, and now Penn State. Is there a point big name teams stop coming out here?
I'm shocked they're allowed to play division 1 hockey where they do. They need an arena asap.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Okay the Diamondbacks PA guy doing the calls for the ASU game is seriously disorienting :laugh:

Very sleepy game so far up till this PP EDIT: and the PP was sleepy as well.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Okay the Diamondbacks PA guy doing the calls for the ASU game is seriously disorienting :laugh:

Very sleepy game so far up till this PP EDIT: and the PP was sleepy as well.

To be honest, the Sun Devils' Men's Basketball team had an early evening game vs. NAU, and the main ASU play-by-play guy (can't remember his name) has his priorities.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I'm going to the #DuelintheDesert with my #UofA alum sister Saturday afternoon. Even though we're sitting on the press box side, the 2:30PM start time might mean the family and I will put on sunblock before the game. #GoDevils. #NoPityfortheKitty.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
ASU should let Graham go and upgrade like they did with Hurley.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
It's looking more and more like the recent scandal has hit the UofA Men's Basketball team hard. The team should still be undefeated and remain the #2 team now but it looks like the team could be on dangerous fall given the arrest and charges that were handed down.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
OUCH! UCLA hires Chip Kelly. Both ASU and UofA are going to regret not firing their coach soon to pick up Chip Kelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad