Say Hey Kid

Gonna get some albums by The Status Quo
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, ATL
"I'm a bookkeeper's son,
I don't want to shoot no one,
I crossed my old man back in Oregon,
Don't take me alive" i crossed my old man back in oregon - Bing

I love the way Steely Dan writes. / The song of the day is Won't Get Fooled Again. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" won't get fooled again lyrics - Bing The album of the day is Thin "The Boys are Back in Town" Lizzy's Jailbreak. Great band name.

Thin_Lizzy_-_Jailbreak.jpg

Reactions: Nevada Jones

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
The Bills are just retiring Thurman's number now! He's the only RB to start in 4 consecutive SBs.
The Bills put him on the Wall of Fame in 2005. He is only the third number officially retired. Jim Kelly is the only one who had his number retired when he was put on the Wall of Fame. Bruce Smith's number war retired in 2016.

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, ATL
The Bills put him on the Wall of Fame in 2005. He is only the third number officially retired. Jim Kelly is the only one who had his number retired when he was put on the Wall of Fame. Bruce Smith's number war retired in 2016.
He went in the NFL Hall in 2007. This is the equivalent of 2007 HHoF inductee Messier's number not being retired. It's a joke.

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, ATL
ExileMainSt.jpg

I always thought of that cover as the anti-Sgt Pepper.
Agreed. The Stones and Zep > The Beatles and Dylan. If people (not you) want to blindly follow the Rolling Stone magazine mantra that the Beatles and Dylan are gods... um okay. I'll take most of the following artists over them. Here are 9 Top 100 all time classic rock albums that Rolling Stone magazine admits they panned in their original reviews: "Are You Experienced, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Harvest, Exile on Main St, High Voltage, Jazz, Nevermind, and Pinkerton". 10 Classic Albums Rolling Stone Originally Panned

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad