Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
giphy.gif

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9

Dare you to watch this and not giggle along.

The last time I accepted a dare, I ended up on Death Row, and had to escape and change my identity and my appearance... Granted that dare was to break into a Maximum Security Prison and sit on Death Row for a week... but still the risk is great.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Microwaved pizza is about as bad as it gets.
Because people don't know how to properly use a microwave. They come with power level functions for a reason, if you nuke a few pizza slices for a few minutes at 50%, you'll have amazing reheated pizza.

Most leftover/reheated food can be amazing if you just use the power level functions. It takes longer, but it's worth it.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Because people don't know how to properly use a microwave. They come with power level functions for a reason, if you nuke a few pizza slices for a few minutes at 50%, you'll have amazing reheated pizza.

Most leftover/reheated food can be amazing if you just use the power level functions. It takes longer, but it's worth it.

If I'm reheating pizza, it's always in the toaster oven. You can't get a crispy crust on any microwave setting.

I don't eat frozen pizza or premade store bought pizza, so I can't comment on those.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Can I just say how much I hate Twitter! Trying to read the boards at work where Twitter is blocked is absolutely frustrating.

Me: Look new info on our injured players, I'll look at the thread.
Opens Thread
Me: (&*%&(%)*&)*^ another *(%^&*((%() Tweet post!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Boris Zubov

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Can I just say how much I hate Twitter! Trying to read the boards at work where Twitter is blocked is absolutely frustrating.

Me: Look new info on our injured players, I'll look at the thread.
Opens Thread
Me: (&*%&(%)*&)*^ another *(%^&*((%() Tweet post!!!!!!
Blame your workplace.... why have the internet if don't want people on social media lol :P

Reactions: Nevada Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad