Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
funny-gif-girl-explanation-creepy-logic.gif

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Trailer Park Boys - Out of the Park: Europe. Is pretty funny. Not only that but the season features cameos by both Peter Forsberg and Essa Tikkanen. Good stuff.

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,
Was drinking and shoppin on eBay last night. Looking for the vintage Arizona Aztec coyote jersey. Woke up this morning with a Florida 'angry cat' jersey.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Not sure if this thread is still alive...

I wanted to share a side project I've been working on. If you guys are familiar with Lego Ideas, it's where you propose a set, and if it gets 10,000 supporters they'll consider making it a real set. If you're also familiar with the recent Lego Saturn V rocket set, it came from Lego Ideas. I recently submitted a Space Shuttle at the same scale as that Lego Saturn V. Check out the link below for more images if you want, and support, and share it if you like it!

Link: Lego Ideas NASA Space Shuttle (Saturn V Scale)

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Get ready for gas prices to rise. A friend of mine is driving from Wichita to Austin this weekend. He checked news and with AAA and there is little to no gasoline available in Austin this weekend. The damage done by the flooding in Houston to the refineries and possibly the pipelines may have a major effect on gasoline supply for a while.

Plenty of oil, just not enough refining capacity.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Not sure if this thread is still alive...

I wanted to share a side project I've been working on. If you guys are familiar with Lego Ideas, it's where you propose a set, and if it gets 10,000 supporters they'll consider making it a real set. If you're also familiar with the recent Lego Saturn V rocket set, it came from Lego Ideas. I recently submitted a Space Shuttle at the same scale as that Lego Saturn V. Check out the link below for more images if you want, and support, and share it if you like it!

Link: Lego Ideas NASA Space Shuttle (Saturn V Scale)

That's pretty cool. I have daughters and they weren't into legos, but I helped a nephew with a Death Star assembly a long time ago.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I need some help. We have been using an old ipod to play music in our showroom for sometime and finally today it gave up. We had Pandora but I deleted the app cos it kept crashing and I tried to download it again, but the ipod is too old to download the newest version of Pandora or any other music app. Are there any cheap ipod options out there?

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Not a fan of the new UI. The screen at this point is 80% empty blinding white light, a dark theme needs to be added immediately. I don't like the whole "like" thing, the amount of likes always turns into a dick measuring contest on other boards I've visited. I'd also prefer a shader or something on the quote box, because it all blends too much into the reply the way it currently is

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

jfont

Feb 27, 2002
Los Angeles
So, I guess the search function is still not working...

Was trying to find the Game 5 stanley cup final thread (original) from 2014 and couldn't find it. If anyone can find this thread, please post here.

Thanks

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
If you are down here in the OC, be wary of the fire. It's spreading like crazy, lots of evacuations. The onshore flow will likely keep it north of Chapman, but it's pretty scary.

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012

For the past 6-7 years, I've been getting the distinct impression that something really, really bad is supposed to happen in May, 2018. IMHO, millions of peeps will die. I'd try to stay away from the coasts. Like, 100-200 miles inland. Dunno what's supposed to happen, but I'm terrified.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Mods, if this post is inappropriate, please delete. My daughter passed away in June, and her mom and I started a memorial fund in her name to support Arizona youth hockey. A generous Coyotes STH has donated to us two tickets to sell to this Friday's game here against the Kings. Proceeds from the sale will go directly to our daughter's memorial fund. The seats are three rows off the glass in Section 121 in the Kings' two-attack zone.

Through Ticketmaster, the seats are $84.50 + fees. I'm asking $75 per ticket OBO. If interested, please PM me, and I'll send them over. Every penny goes to her memorial fund, and the buyer's name will be included as a donor on her GoFundMe page Click here to support In memory of Ashleigh M Fredrick organized by Larry Feiner

If you're headed this way for the game, please consider these seats. I'll even throw in a couple of beers to the buyer. :)

Cheers, and happy holidays from this Tustin, CA native who discovered this incredible game in 1975 when Marcel Dionne arrived in LA.

Reactions: rfournier103

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->