OT: OT: Leafs Forum OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
Has HF been painfully slow for anyone else over the past few days?

wonder if the average traffic is slipping for the site, the old platform used to have the active user numbers for all to see but I don't know if that's still available anywhere. It does feel slow...makes sense in the Leaf forum with us being on the golf course but even the main boards are quiet

edit: as soon as I posted that I saw that the active user numbers are still on the main page, still wonder which way the traffic is trending

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
workaholics-sup.gif

Reactions: charliolemieux

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Man this forum has been buttcheeks last few weeks... what the hell is going on?

Last edited:

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
I just had someone accuse me of not paying attention during History classes in school.... because I thought Vegas winning the Cup made for a better story than the Miracle. Of all the shots I've had taken at me, that might just be the weirdest.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
I just had someone accuse me of not paying attention during History classes in school.... because I thought Vegas winning the Cup made for a better story than the Miracle. Of all the shots I've had taken at me, that might just be the weirdest.

I don’t recall that history lesson either.

I would say that comparing Vegas’ path to success to the Miracle is definitely not an apples to apples thing.

A more comparable situation would be Vegas’ engineered path vs any one of the WWF/WWE storylines involving folks like Hulk Hogan or the British Bulldogs

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Maybe you should have just payed attention in History class?? :dunno: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad