OT: OT: Leafs Forum OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrobaticgoalie

Jun 18, 2014
To the gamers on here.
Anybody know why already drafted NCAA players aren't in the NHL games. For example, playing GM MODE 3 seasons in with the Leafs and guys like Greenway, Woll have not come up through the system.
Thanks

klamla

Jan 3, 2016
To the gamers on here.
Anybody know why already drafted NCAA players aren't in the NHL games. For example, playing GM MODE 3 seasons in with the Leafs and guys like Greenway, Woll have not come up through the system.
Thanks

NCAA players are amateur. I would venture to guess EA didnt buy the rights

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
So my cat... she got into some chicken she shouldn't have, got a blockage, she was at the vet.

It's been really screwing with me, that little furballs been one of my best friends for almost a decade, shes out and doing better.. but man, it's those little things in life that really let you know what matters.

I guess what I'm saying is, love everyone you can, cause you never know when something might happen.

Happy Holidays guys, I mean it.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Stranger Things
Ozark (Breaking Bad esque)
Chefs Table S1, S2 (if you like cooking shows)
Anthony Bourdain's The Layover (if you like food/travel shows)

I just started watching Big Mouth and its pretty funny. Mindhunter I've heard great things about. Top of my list when I stop being lazy.
Stranger Things
Ozark (Breaking Bad esque)
Chefs Table S1, S2 (if you like cooking shows)
Anthony Bourdain's The Layover (if you like food/travel shows)

I just started watching Big Mouth and its pretty funny. Mindhunter I've heard great things about. Top of my list when I stop being lazy.
Watch HAPPY!

It's nuts.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
So my cat... she got into some chicken she shouldn't have, got a blockage, she was at the vet.

It's been really screwing with me, that little furballs been one of my best friends for almost a decade, shes out and doing better.. but man, it's those little things in life that really let you know what matters.

I guess what I'm saying is, love everyone you can, cause you never know when something might happen.

Happy Holidays guys, I mean it.

I hear ya RK. Had to put my dog(Bear) down last spring after 14 years, raised from a pup. Still miss him every day.
Glad to here little furball is doing better

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I hear ya RK. Had to put my dog(Bear) down last spring after 14 years, raised from a pup. Still miss him every day.
Glad to here little furball is doing better
Thanks man. These little friends have souls and I'll be damned if I can't stop her from getting better. Reiki everyday. ;)

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Bump!

Anybody who missed the Rose Bowl missed a banger of a ballgame.

Hats off to the kids on both sides. That's the most entertaining football all year, college or pro.

member 262271

To the gamers on here.
Thanks
You'll have to create the college players before you begin the GM mode - just be careful cause you'll have to make room on your roster, jettison a Lupul or Horton :nod:

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Watch HAPPY!

It's nuts.

Thanks will keep in mind.

Finished Big Mouth (fantastic show), watching Mind Hunter now. 4 episodes in, and I'm really digging MH. Just wish the main character wasn't so f***ing submissive all the time. Feel like actor is overacting, maybe its not the character.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Pro or college, Canadian or American, I've been hooked for decades.
I played as a kid, and I love the strategy and skill involved, it can be great. but the reality is theres 12 minutes of actual football in every game.

thats not enough.

member 262271

According to Alex Lifeson, Rush is no more. One of my favorite bands of all time, glad they could end it on a good note anyway.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
A few buddies and I have been playing Fortnite on the XBox One. I suck, but it's tons o' fun.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Watched Frontier on Netflix this past week, enjoyed it.

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
Have any of you ever put your back out? I'm 26 and I don't think I've ever had a worst pain. I was shoveling snow at a retirement home voluntarily and tweaked my back half way through. I didn't want to leave the job half done so I kept going. Now I can't walk or sit down properly with the pain. I actually fell to the floor a few hours ago when the spasm hit.

I literally put a chisel half way through my hand just before xmas but I would happily trade the pain of that for the pain I have in my back right now. White knuckle kind of pain. The worst part is it can happen when I'm walking and the muscles in my legs let go so I fall. I'm walking with a cane right now. The stupid part is that I have a job already, I was just sort of doing a good dead shoveling out the fire exits and entrances at this care home, now I'm hurt, no wcb and I'm missing the next week of work... When I put the chisel through my hand I was covered but it still took me almost two months to get caught up on my bills . I don't know if this is the worst to best part of the story but I had just won $1500 on the vlt's an hour before I messed up my back.. f*** me man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad