OT: OT: Leafs Forum OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Going to watch the draft while youre down there?

Yup, I'll be in the building both days. There's a lot of **** to do there as well. Even going to both a Cubs and White Sox game.

Hell, this a Snapchat/reddit friend of mine who lives there offered to show me around town and seemed eager to do some **** there together as well when I offered.

I'm pretty damn hyped.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yup, I'll be in the building both days. There's a lot of **** to do there as well. Even going to both a Cubs and White Sox game.

Hell, this a Snapchat/reddit friend of mine who lives there offered to show me around town and seemed eager to do some **** there together as well when I offered.

I'm pretty damn hyped.

Meeting up with someone from the internet?

RIP

:sarcasm:

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009

I'm pretty damn hyped.

You lookin to get sexually assaulted?

Cuz that's how you get sexually assaulted.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA

RIP

You lookin to get sexually assaulted?

Cuz that's how you get sexually assaulted.

We Snap practically every day and she uses filters on a lot of her Snaps (which you can only do taking pics through the app, not through camera roll photos). I've seen some of herself unfiltered and I've heard her voice too. Plus, she wore a Tuomo Ruutu Hawks jersey in one or two of her snaps. How many people have Tuomo Ruutu Hawks jerseys? Yeah.

If this was just some random off reddit who I never even seen a pic of, you'd be right to slap me silly for doing something like that. But this ain't that. Plus, we're only meeting up in public places. I don't want her to think I'm some creep/rapist to scare her off and I wanna be safe in the unlikely case this is a catfish.

I've seen catfishes on online dating sites before. Hell, there are even a few that went undetected til they started asking me for money or some Amway MLM **** before I ran without any damage. Nothing about this situation is really ringing much in the way of alarm bells. I've been planning this trip for a while as Chicago has always been 2nd to San Francisco in places I've wanted to visit and the draft being there is a convenient excuse. It's just by pure happenstance that I since happened to meet someone who lives there.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009

RIP

Hello, Cor. ;)

We Snap practically every day and she uses filters on a lot of her Snaps (which you can only do taking pics through the app, not through camera roll photos). I've seen some of herself unfiltered and I've heard her voice too. Plus, she wore a Tuomo Ruutu Hawks jersey in one or two of her snaps. How many people have Tuomo Ruutu Hawks jerseys? Yeah.

If this was just some random off reddit who I never even seen a pic of, you'd be right to slap me silly for doing something like that. But this ain't that. Plus, we're only meeting up in public places.

I've seen catfishes on online dating sites before. Hell, there are even a few that went undetected til they started asking me for money or some Amway MLM **** before I ran without any damage. Nothing about this situation is really ringing much in the way of alarm bells. I've been planning this trip for a while as Chicago has always been 2nd to San Francisco in places I've wanted to visit and the draft being there is a convenient excuse. It's just by pure happenstance that I since happened to meet someone who lives there.

Swervin in love? She cute?

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto

If this was just some random off reddit who I never even seen a pic of, you'd be right to slap me silly for doing something like that. But this ain't that. Plus, we're only meeting up in public places. I don't want her to think I'm some creep/rapist to scare her off and I wanna be safe in the unlikely case this is a catfish.

I love you. Stay safe.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
For the last time Hurt, I'm not interested in meeting up with you.

And stop with all the PM's too

Stan.jpg

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
:laugh:

Hope you're doing well mate

Been swamped with work for months now but there's some fruition and projects are coming to an end so that's nice. Hoping to pick up around here a bit more.

Yes on both counts. Plus, she knows even more about hockey than I do and given how well documented my insane obsession with the game and the NHL is, that's one hell of an accomplishment.

That's not saying much, bud. :sarcasm: just kidding! Be safe and smart and hopefully everything goes great.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Back to work today. wooo and hooo. i missed the money making.
(oh and working too. but mostly the money making). i was THIS CLOSE to opening up my house of ill repute to get by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad