OT: Comics/Sports cards

tdecheno

Aug 18, 2006
Recently got back into collecting these things, mid life crisis I guess lol...Just wondering if anyone here know of any reputable dealers in the Montreal/Laval/South shore areas? Trying to find values on things online is a nightmare. Prices on the same card vary from 8$ to 90$....I tried some searches but all the sites seem like a 10 year old made them. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!! :yo:

Dog

Use eBay sold listings to look up values of cards, best way to gauge it imo.

There are also many different forums dedicated to hockey card talk/trade/buy/sell, with regular hockey talk mixed in as well. Send me a message if you want to know a few of them, not sure what the rules and regulations of publicly promoting them are here on HF.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
There's a little card shop that's been around forever on Ontario near Préfontaine, if that can help

I've been getting into Magic with my gf, I can't control myself, I need help

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Recently got back into collecting these things, mid life crisis I guess lol...Just wondering if anyone here know of any reputable dealers in the Montreal/Laval/South shore areas? Trying to find values on things online is a nightmare. Prices on the same card vary from 8$ to 90$....I tried some searches but all the sites seem like a 10 year old made them. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!! :yo:

I too would prefer dealing with a store. Have some stuff I'd like to move. Less is more, no longer have a passion for collecting.

MaxLacoste

Jun 26, 2012
Montreal
I love Millenium Comics, on Marie-Anne, near St-Denis. Also I like to go to 1000000 comics, on Pierce street, near Ste-Catherine. They have a very good selection of paperback comics, and monthly comics. Millenium Comics is better for Graphic Novel, 1000000 Comix is better for superheroes comics (Marvel and DC).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad