Great Britain: OT: Carnival games in arcades

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Hello all!

I am childishly attached to carnival games (crane machines, skee ball, ticket games etc.) and I live in a country where even regular arcades are few and far between.

I plan a short three day trip this spring to pretty much anywhere in Great Britain and would love it if there are small arcades with a good variety of carnival games. I prefer midsized or smaller cities (or for that matter a small part of a bigger city).

Is there anything that fits my criteria?

• Not a huge inner city area
  • Easy to find from the airport (shuttle bus, train or something of the sort), preferably max 1,5 hours travel
  • One or several arcades with carnival games and arcade games

Thanks in advance!

ukyote

User, Interrupted
Dec 19, 2005
London, England
Brighton is fine. Honestly.. I'd just come to London as I'm pretty sure they have all of that and more here. There used to be a Segaworld in the Trucadero, for example, but not sure if it's still there.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Brighton is fine. Honestly.. I'd just come to London as I'm pretty sure they have all of that and more here. There used to be a Segaworld in the Trucadero, for example, but not sure if it's still there.

I don't like the buzz of a big city. But if there is both an affordable hotel and an arcade far out in the suburbs...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->