OT: Adult Hockey League - Looking for Players

Maciver63

Jan 29, 2010
I play in a Men's League out of the Goulbourn Recreation Centre in Stittsville.
It's a 4 team League and we play at 10pm & 11pm on Saturday nights.

It is an extremely well run league. The league and the guy that runs has been in place for 20+ years.

It is a fairly wide range in terms of age and skill level. I would think the average age is probably about 35 but there are guys in their 20's right up to guys in their 50s.

The cost to play is $410.00 and that includes 24 regular season games and 8 playoff games. Plus you will get $25.00 deposit returned to you if you don't 'no show' through the year. So, that is very good compared to just about any other league in the city and again it is very well run. As long as we know in advance that guys are not coming, we have a list of spares, so there is usually full teams on both sides.

There is a draft party (free) and there are pizza nights (free) through the year.

Anyways, we are looking for a few good men to take the last few open spots. If you are interested or if you just have a question, please send me a pm or post your question on this thread.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I miss playing hockey so much, that i would love to join.

The problem is that:
1. I don't live in Ottawa
2. I am so out of shape right now that i just wouldn't be able to play.

:cry:

Maciver63

Jan 29, 2010
We have 2 pre season games tomorrow night at 10 and 11 at the GRC and then we will have our selection draft on Wednesday night.

If you can make it out tomorrow night that would be great.

Your best bet is to call the guy that runs the league.
His name is Dave and he can be reaches at 613.838.2663.

If you need more info, let me know.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
We have 2 pre season games tomorrow night at 10 and 11 at the GRC and then we will have our selection draft on Wednesday night.

If you can make it out tomorrow night that would be great.

Your best bet is to call the guy that runs the league.
His name is Dave and he can be reaches at 613.838.2663.

If you need more info, let me know.

Nah, this just seems like an elaborate "Dave's not here, man." set-up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad