Oscar Moller heating up

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by Boondock Saint, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Boondock Saint

Boondock Saint Registered User

Swede Oscar Moller, of the expansion Chilliwack Bruins, has found chemistry recently with linemates Mark Santorelli and Josh Aspenlind. After the 1st period against Brandon, Moller currently has 10 points in his last 5 games.

If he scores over a PPG this year, how far up in the draft do you think this guy could climb?

http://whl.ca/stats/gamebygame.php?id=24748

2. kingpin_19

kingpin_19 Registered User

Right now I've got him as a mid-20's pick, but he is definetly a darkhorse. If he puts up PPG numbers, I can see him going as high as 5th (I know I'll probably get blasted, but I'm going to be a stubborn mule and stand by this)...

3. pdxshark

pdxshark Registered User

the kid can play, will get to see him tommorow night. He's got good speed and can finish, dunno where i'd put him yet but I get to watch him tommorow night so maybe I can bring some more info.

4. Predatore

Predatore Registered User

Business Manager
    Home Page:
    He is very allround. I really like his aggressiveness as well. A tough competitor that handles most aspects of the game really well. Personally, I think he is the top Swede at this momemt, since Backlund has done/achieved nothing since January, more or less.