Oscar Moller heating up

kingpin_19

Jan 5, 2005
Drumheller, AB
Swede Oscar Moller, of the expansion Chilliwack Bruins, has found chemistry recently with linemates Mark Santorelli and Josh Aspenlind. After the 1st period against Brandon, Moller currently has 10 points in his last 5 games.

If he scores over a PPG this year, how far up in the draft do you think this guy could climb?

http://whl.ca/stats/gamebygame.php?id=24748

Right now I've got him as a mid-20's pick, but he is definetly a darkhorse. If he puts up PPG numbers, I can see him going as high as 5th (I know I'll probably get blasted, but I'm going to be a stubborn mule and stand by this)...

pdxshark

Apr 26, 2006
Portland, OR
the kid can play, will get to see him tommorow night. He's got good speed and can finish, dunno where i'd put him yet but I get to watch him tommorow night so maybe I can bring some more info.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
the kid can play, will get to see him tommorow night. He's got good speed and can finish, dunno where i'd put him yet but I get to watch him tommorow night so maybe I can bring some more info.

He is very allround. I really like his aggressiveness as well. A tough competitor that handles most aspects of the game really well. Personally, I think he is the top Swede at this momemt, since Backlund has done/achieved nothing since January, more or less.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->