[OPINION] Leafs not playing like a "Brotherhood"

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I think that's the problem with making too many changes. You have too many new players so there's a disconnect and no camaraderie

If you recall the Quinn days there were core players that they were from the beginning. Players from Kabby, Mats, Yuskevich, Markov then came along Tucker, Corson and played together for 3-5 years

But who am I kidding? Players will inherit the coaches' personality. When we have coaches who doesn't demand toughness, doesn't hold players accountable, you can bring Lucic and Chara in this team and they'll be lame chickens

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
I actually agree with this. In 12-13 the team had energy, they worked hard, they fed off each other, they stood up for each other... this year nothing. They play so emotionless and there are very few players on the roster willing to stick up for one another. Just looking back to that team in 12/13 so many players are gone so maybe that's what happens when you put together a bunch of random players. Macarthur, Grabovski, Kulemin, Fraser, Kostka, Mcclement, Gunnarsson, Liles, Scrivens, Orr, Mclaren are all gone, plus Komarov, Holzer and Frattin were gone and came back this season. They should have simply built on that team and improved the defense rather than blowing up the roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad