OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I can't take another game that's 0-0 for 58 minutes.

Vegas had to try not to score this period. They hit at least one post and missed 2 or 3 open nets.

Camille the Eel

Watching Segin - even at this point when he’s clearly had some career altering injuries - reminds you how Boston’s trading him in his prime because they didn’t like his “attitude” has to be one of the worst hockey decisions of the contemporary era.

What did they get, Reilly Smith and Loui Erickson and some change?

The Bruins made some really bad decisions during that period. That draft when they had 3 first rounders and came out of it with Jake Debrusk and Lauzon is another one that jumps to mind.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Send up the bat signal for the one goal (non-empty net) in this game on Oettinger.

Maybe not. Guy was right in front of him on the one angle.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Vancouver has to be the weakest team to advance to the second round in a loooong time. Is there any chance that Edmonton doesn’t completely smoke them? I think McDavid and Drai have combined for more shots per game than the entire canucks team this postseason.

Vancouver has to be the weakest team to advance to the second round in a loooong time. Is there any chance that Edmonton doesn’t completely smoke them? I think McDavid and Drai have combined for more shots per game than the entire canucks team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad