One question

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
If you could ask one question to Lou, Shanny or Mike what would it be?

My question would be to Mike, Based on your preseason evaluations do you think this team has over achieved this year?

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I'd ask Shanahan what the upper limit he'd pay Stamkos would be.

I'd ask Lou Lam what the status of William Nylander is.

I'd ask Babcock what he hates most about Jonathan Bernier.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
While Komarov really is that great and our most important player and first liner and a franchise player for life and years to come then how come it all comes so easy for him? Is it because he is a finnish player?

cwulf

Dec 7, 2015
Can you put me in charge of Leafs TV? I can develop much better content.

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
Question to Babcock why he played our goalies b2b when he didn't do that with Howard last season. Why did he change his philosophy when most teams avoid playing b2b also. Was it an ordered attempt to tank because it's so easy to overuse goalies.
This will show me how Babcock is. If he thinks goalies are machines you can turn on and off you don't need a coach for that.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
"Shanny, can I have a job with the Leafs?" ;)

Can I have a job plz?

that was mine as well :laugh:

Shanahan, can I please have a job that is involved in the day to day operations of the team that will allow me to grow within the organization and eventually be significant with the Leafs and the NHL, or at the VERY least with an other organization sort of like Steve Staios now."

;) y'alls question would be like "Sure" and you could end up working in concessions :D

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Shanahan, can I please have a job that is involved in the day to day operations of the team that will allow me to grow within the organization and eventually be significant with the Leafs and the NHL, or at the VERY least with an other organization sort of like Steve Staios now."

;) y'alls question would be like "Sure" and you could end up working in concessions :D

Gotta start somewhere I guess haha

What does Cliff Fletcher do?

what-exactly-would-you-say-you-do-here.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad