One Player needed to adopt a team in 11 year keeper league

Aucoin3

Aug 9, 2005
I run a keeper Roto league about to kick off its 11th season. The league is hosted by Yahoo and is composed of 20 teams with 23 player rosters. Starting lineups are 4C, 8W, 6D, 1G. Stats are G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT,W,GAA,SV%,SHO.

Each team gets to keep 12 players including a max of one goalie. Teams do not need to choose to keep a goalie if they dont want to. I would not advise it. A player needs to have 5 NHL games experience to be keeper eligible.

I have one manager not returning from last year. The team has the 4th overall draft pick.

Warning: He quit becuase the league can get a bit heated at time with a lot of trash talk. If you have fragile feelings it may not be for you.

Roster is posted below, remember you keep 12 guys. Draft is done via message board so you need to be available. If interested email me [email protected] Ill bounce a few questions off you and ultimatley choose the newest member of X-Division.

Dustin Brown
Eric Cole
Raphael Diaz
Alexander Edler
Loui Eriksson
Alex Galchenyuk
Brian Gibbons
Taylor Hall
Martin Havlat
Thomas Hickey
Nikita Kucherov
Kris Letang
Vladislav Namestnikov
Rick Nash
Coloton Orr
Rich Peverley
Benoit Pouliot
Mike Ribeiro
Justin Schultz
Jason Spezza
Drew Stafford
Mark Stuart
Jonathan Toews
Carey Price

Last edited:

Noly

Mar 3, 2014
Just curious as to why you would advise against keeping a goalie that, judging by the stats you posted, has the potential to be a top three most valuable goalie in the NHL fantasy-wise in Carey Price, in a league with 12 people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad