Ondrej Kase is probably one of the better young players you don't know about

Oct 18, 2011
Last year in his rookie season he posted a modest 5G, 10A, 15 point -1 season in 53 games, he showed some promise but we knew he had a ways to go.

Fast forward to this season He's more than tripled his goal scoring output(16) and has nearly doubled his point total(29) with a +14 in 43 games.

Nobody really knows who he is but he's a pretty good young player

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
3xNlTJj.jpg

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Always liked him when I saw him at one of those young tournaments while scouting Vrana and I think it was Spacek. Thought he was a steal where he was picked. One of those that make you think how he made it to the 7th rd.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Last year in his rookie season he posted a modest 5G, 10A, 15 point -1 season in 53 games, he showed some promise but we knew he had a ways to go.

Fast forward to this season He's more than tripled his goal scoring output(16) and has nearly doubled his point total(29) with a +14 in 43 games.

Nobody really knows who he is but he's a pretty good young player

The progression from last year to this year reminds me a lot of Wood on the Devils.

Both guys showed promise last year, but looked very raw. Seems like they've found ways to channel their strengths to have an impact every night.

Oct 18, 2011
Yikes, sorry for offending you with my one comment (which was making fun of the troll culture on HF)

Ondrej Kase is a good player and most people don't know him. Happy?
I'm not offended it just seems like topics on hf go off topic pretty fast nowadays.....make fun of my topic but i just think this kid is pretty good and the league doesn't really know about him yet. He's now officially doubled his output over last season's in 10 fewer games I just think not alot of people saw this coming(Most Anaheim fans did not expect this some thought he was a bubble player at the beginning of the season)

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
No one ever seems to talk about him. As to point 2 he's a 7th liner playing on a third line. Who is expecting him to be in a tier with Barzal and Boeser?
idk but the title is saying he's one of the better young players so I'm not sure how good he is in the eyes of the OP, but he's not one of the best young players IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad