O'Marra vs. Skille

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
I would take O'Marra right now, he is the safer pick but Skille has more potential and could end up being the better of the 2.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
BuppY said:
I would take O'Marra right now, he is the safer pick but Skille has more potential and could end up being the better of the 2.

what he says.

O'Marra seems like a sure 2nd liner but Skille, down the road can be a first liner. O'Marra is probably the second most ready-prospect after Crosby.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
BuppY has it right. O'Marra is widely considered the safest pick in the draft, but Skille is a more dynamic player and has higher upside.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
I wish the Hawks were in a better position so they wouldnt have to make this choice. I think we really need to get a forward this year that has strong 1st line potential. We have a ton of 2nd/3rd line guys on the team and in the system, but no one with 1st line potential other than Ruutu and Bell.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
theBob said:
I wish the Hawks were in a better position so they wouldnt have to make this choice. I think we really need to get a forward this year that has strong 1st line potential. We have a ton of 2nd/3rd line guys on the team and in the system, but no one with 1st line potential other than Ruutu and Bell.

I think Hawks will take O'marra in the upcoming draft.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
theBob said:

If that's the case then they're probably better off taking Skille. Though O'Marra would make a fine #2 centre behind Ruutu.

Michalek9

Sep 2, 2004
Saskatoon, Sask
O'Marra is definately a 'safer' pick among the two and is fairly close to being an NHL ready player. Skille has more potential but more work to do and will take longer to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad