Prospect Info: Olympics

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This might be even more incredible than last night - the US Men's Curling Team knocked off Canada for the second time in the tournament (they had never beaten them before this year) and will compete for GOLD in Curling. This is unbelievable. This is 1980 unbelievable.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I am laughing so hard now. All the Canadians laughing at team USA being eliminated and then calling the women's team beating Canada "Not a real victory" and "beat us in a real final".

Now they lose to Germany. In every sport there's that 1 nation you can't stand and want them to lose.

Soccer: Brazil
Rugby: New Zealand
Cricket: England
Hockey: Canada

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I am laughing so hard now. All the Canadians laughing at team USA being eliminated and then calling the women's team beating Canada "Not a real victory" and "beat us in a real final".

Now they lose to Germany. In every sport there's that 1 nation you can't stand and want them to lose.

Come on, Brazilians aren't obnoxious soccer fans, as canadians are with hockey, to be hated. And after the 7-1 game you shoud have pity for us.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
DWuo_mLW4AAW-4l.jpg:large

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph

Yeah, feeling is mutual whenever we play you. Oh and the only comeback I can think of is look at the medal scoreboard. Weak I know, but we couldn't have a better neighbour and ally for sure.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia

I'll never understand Canada's arrogance with their Olympic hockey teams. They act as if they are the only team entitled to win anything at any time. They need to get over themselves.

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
Wow congrats USA ! You guys did great! However Canada is second in medals behind Norway even without curling medals. not bad for two nations with a combined population just over California's. Quite flattering that we are the yardstick some compare their results to!

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
Wow congrats USA ! You guys did great! However Canada is second in medals behind Norway even without curling medals. not bad for two nations with a combined population just over California's. Quite flattering that we are the yardstick some compare their results to!
Let me know how those summer Olympics go for you too? I’ll wait

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad