Olympic tickets prices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
There will be two categories of tickets available for each game.
For the preliminary rounds games, the prices are 40euro for the 'less expensive' ones and 80euro for the others.
For the 1/4 prices go up to 100euro for the 'less expensive' tickets and 150euro for the others.
If we speak of the semifinals, it's 140euro and 240euro.
The final? 200euro is the minimum you can spend, 350euro is the alternative.
:mad:

:madfire:

Am i the only one to think this is a SHAME?

Anyone could tell me which were the prices in Nagano and in Salt Lake City?

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
helicecopter said:
I'm trying again...
please, is there anyone who could report which were the tickets prices in Nagano and Salt Lake City?

Don't know the prices in Nagano and SLC. Does anyone know when the tickets will go on sale?

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Torino is less than 200km away from my home, in fact it's just accross the Alps. BUT unfortunately as we all understand now, it's going to be some crappy tournament unless the NHL disappears or if a new CBA is reached before January (it won't happen), which means I won't go. And you shouldn't!

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
wilka91 said:
Torino is less than 200km away from my home, in fact it's just accross the Alps. BUT unfortunately as we all understand now, it's going to be some crappy tournament unless the NHL disappears or if a new CBA is reached before January (it won't happen), which means I won't go. And you shouldn't!

Well, it is 800 km away from my home and I'm going!!! I'll stick to my team and pay for those tickets! Crappy or not, Olympics are Olympics and who knows when is the next time they will be held so near to where we (especialy you) live. And it will be a good hockey!

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
helicecopter said:
There will be two categories of tickets available for each game.
For the preliminary rounds games, the prices are 40euro for the 'less expensive' ones and 80euro for the others.
For the 1/4 prices go up to 100euro for the 'less expensive' tickets and 150euro for the others.
If we speak of the semifinals, it's 140euro and 240euro.
The final? 200euro is the minimum you can spend, 350euro is the alternative.
To make it worse, i've realized the 'less' expensive tickets will let you to go only behind the net, in the two shorter sides of the rink. If you want a place on the flank (longer side) of the rink you are forced to pay 80euro for a preliminary round game, 150euro for the quaterfinals, 240 euro for the semifinals or 350euro for the final. Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->