Olympic hockey coverage in the U.S.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rananda

Dec 24, 2004
does anyone know what the coverage will be like in the states? will all the games be televised? is there a schedule anywhere? is there any package that can be ordered to get all the games? im talking specifically about time-warner digital cable in ny. thanks for any info.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
rananda said:
does anyone know what the coverage will be like in the states? will all the games be televised? is there a schedule anywhere? is there any package that can be ordered to get all the games? im talking specifically about time-warner digital cable in ny. thanks for any info.

http://www.nbccableinfo.com/insidenbccable/newsletter/

This site may help, then again, it may not. They say "Extensive hockey coverage" but looks like mostly the US team.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
I remember seeing the Ferraro twins on the cover of USA Weekend magazine over a decade ago. I was like, I'll bet these guys are gonna be really good one day.

nckd

Jun 16, 2004
NY
Last winter olympics there was plenty of hockey coverage -- not just US, even teams without a chance in hell of winning anything. If they're increasing their coverage hours, I'm sure they'll be covering plenty of hockey on USA and CNBC like they said. And both those channels are standard cable pretty much everywhere.

EliCash

Aug 2, 2005
Boston
http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv/5083005/detail.html

Here's the day-by-day schedule for Olympic TV coverage. It looks like they'll be showing most every game, except when there are two games being played at the same time, they'll just be showing one of them I guess.

My biggest disappointment...having to get up at 7 am CT on a Sunday for the gold medal game :cry:

PoutinePourMoi

Oct 2, 2005
good think i didnt pick any morning classes this semester. And people thought I did it so I could sleep. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->