OLN to debut NHL Network's On The Fly: Final Friday night

Oilers Ent

Aug 31, 2002
Burnaby, BC
robandgen.blogspot.com
NHL Network's On-The-Fly: Final could be a lot better. From a Canadian perspective - the announcers are trash. TSN puts it's garbage guys on that network and leaves all the best ones for Sportscentre.

But on the plus-side nothing puts me to sleep faster than the simple murmuring of the Dandroid.

I am Jack's Fish

Must Smash And Rip Apart Everything!!

Highlights Bad, Coverage Bad!!!

Mark Smash!!!

Holly Golightly

Aug 3, 2005
Denver, Colorado
Stevedude530 said:
Link me, because I can't find it on OLN's schedule.

I'm with Stevedude530, link si vous plait. I couldn't find it on OLN's website and I've got some people that are telling me that I'm full of crap unless I can provide a link.

;)

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
Is the broadcast going to be heavily bias for canadian teams? I hope not because I don't want to hear 25 minutes on canadian teams and a quick five minutes on the rest. :shakehead

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
PortlandRanger said:
Is the broadcast going to be heavily bias for canadian teams? I hope not because I don't want to hear 25 minutes on canadian teams and a quick five minutes on the rest. :shakehead

I wanna hear 25 minutes of Canadian teams, being in the U.S. thats all i had to hear about when hockey was on ESPN, and sadly im just 20 minute border crossing away from all the canadian cable channels, so close yet so far.

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
PeterSidorkiewicz said:
I wanna hear 25 minutes of Canadian teams, being in the U.S. thats all i had to hear about when hockey was on ESPN, and sadly im just 20 minute border crossing away from all the canadian cable channels, so close yet so far.

Well I don't want them to ignore Canadian teams like what espn did, ofcourse. I just want well balanced coverage where you cannot tell if there is any bias. :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->