OLN HD on Directv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock

Aug 2, 2005
Minne-snow-ta
gator said:
Directv showed the OLN HD feed on Ch. 98 tonight. Anyone know if this is here to stay or was it a one night deal? I hope they continues. It is almost to the point were you can catch a game in HD almost everynight.

I have Comcast Digital Cable, and their Tuesday game almost always airs on a Hi-Def channel (INHD or INHD2 for me). Seems like it's here to stay.

HD hockey is friggen awesome. :yo: :handclap:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Sherlock said:
I have Comcast Digital Cable, and their Tuesday game almost always airs on a Hi-Def channel (INHD or INHD2 for me). Seems like it's here to stay.

HD hockey is friggen awesome. :yo: :handclap:

I have comcast digital cable and watch the games in HD as well. Do you mean Monday night games are usually shown in HD though? Because I usually get the HD game on Mondays, and no HD games on Tuesdays. I was wondering if its different by you or not. The exception was the Flyers-Pens game was in HD this week.

Sherlock

Aug 2, 2005
Minne-snow-ta
PeterSidorkiewicz said:
I have comcast digital cable and watch the games in HD as well. Do you mean Monday night games are usually shown in HD though? Because I usually get the HD game on Mondays, and no HD games on Tuesdays. I was wondering if its different by you or not. The exception was the Flyers-Pens game was in HD this week.

Truthfully, I couldn't remember if it was Monday or Tuesday so I took a guess. But yeah, if you remember seeing it on Monday then it was probably Monday. Thanks for the correction. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad