OLN Changes Games Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boltsfan2029

Jul 8, 2002
In deleted threads
dok101 said:
Who needs OLN or NBC for that matter when Center Ice is available?

Since the game was supposed to be on OLN, it's not going to be on Center Ice or any other network unless they can scramble and get a broadcast thrown together by Monday. I don't actually care if we're never on OLN again -- their coverage stinks -- but right now this means we don't get to see our game at all. Would have been nice if they'd made this decision a bit sooner so we could have made other arrangements for our flagship channel to carry the game.

Millions Livio

Nov 3, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
Jackets have only been on OLN once and that was at the very begining of the season when we had all those injuries, before we turned around and started playing well. And of all teams it was against the Red Wings. OLN needs give all teams equal or at least somewhat equal coverage. Because that was the first and only time the Jackets were on and I know there's lots of other teams in the same boat. I personally do not like OLNs coverage, but I know alot of people that want to see the Jackets and other teams play and they never see them. Most of them have Center Ice but some of them can't afford it.

dok101

Jan 2, 2006
New York
Boltsfan2029 said:
Since the game was supposed to be on OLN, it's not going to be on Center Ice or any other network unless they can scramble and get a broadcast thrown together by Monday. I don't actually care if we're never on OLN again -- their coverage stinks -- but right now this means we don't get to see our game at all. Would have been nice if they'd made this decision a bit sooner so we could have made other arrangements for our flagship channel to carry the game.

You misunderstood my post but that was probably my fault. What I meant by who needs OLN and NBC is that they are a waste. Just televise games locally and I'm happy. If I want to see out of market games I'll subscribe to Center Ice, which I do. Too bad TSN is not readily available in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->