Recalled/Assigned: Oliver Kylington, Pat Sieloff, and Turner Elson recalled

sureloss

Jan 5, 2006
His agent tweeted this:

update:
Calgary Flames @NHLFlames
The #Flames have recalled Turner Elson, Oliver Kylington, & Pat Sieloff from the @AHLHeat ~

Last edited:

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
giphy.gif

Probably the most excited I've been for a game since February.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Hyyyyyyypppeeee

Also what number is he wearing and is it a permanent one? Need to get his jersey

sureloss

Jan 5, 2006
Calgary Flames @NHLFlames
The #Flames have recalled Turner Elson, Oliver Kylington, & Pat Sieloff from the @AHLHeat ~

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Lots of speculation that management has been wanting to reward Elson for a while now. Will be interesting to see how Sieloff does; he and Kylington should make for a very interesting bottom pairing; hopefully their minutes aren't too limited.

Writing seems to be on the wall for Arnold though.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Sieloff and Kylington have been playing together most of the season, they play pretty well together.

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
Lots of speculation that management has been wanting to reward Elson for a while now. Will be interesting to see how Sieloff does; he and Kylington should make for a very interesting bottom pairing; hopefully their minutes aren't too limited.

Writing seems to be on the wall for Arnold though.

Arnold still has time IMO I suspect he will be given a one year contract

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Micheal Ferland should pay attention to how the smaller Turner Elson plays the game, he will learn something about the tenacity he needs to play with.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Arnold still has time IMO I suspect he will be given a one year contract

It wasn't a comment on his future as an NHL'er, but more so on his future as a Flame. Him not even getting a cup of coffee despite being an imminent RFA and losing his waiver exemption status says a lot about what management thinks of him. Even Drew Shore, who hasn't even been as good as Arnold with the Heat, got a game, maybe two with the Flames.

Based on that, I wouldn't be surprised if the Flames only offer an AHL deal or just walk away entirely. But who knows, maybe they plan on using their last recall on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->