Oliver Bjorkstrand

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Bjorkstrand participated in the jerseys off their backs tonight and didn't look too bad. You'd think if he were concussed, he would not have been there for that. Here's hoping he's back soon.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Here's to hoping for a offensive burst.

Milano-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand...so much speed and skill. Both Wennberg and Milano are over 6ft and 200lbs as well

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Am impact player the Jackets need for the playoffs.

That ahl seasoning did him wonders this season.

Dk Math

Jun 12, 2016
Bjorkstrand is Danish and has no idea what you're talking about.

Danish and Danish...
He actually coming from a mixed marriage, half Danish and Half American, and the Bjørkstrand was original a Norwegian name. O well the spelling I made was the original spelling of the name, before Todd's (Oliver's father) family immigrated to the USA.

When Todd moved to Denmark, was Bjorkstrand now an American name or a Norwegian name or is it really and Icelandic name?

One thing we all shall have in our mind, is that the one place Bjork is a widely used name is Iceland, and they are pronunciation it much more like you Americans do, to my understanding.
I think the important thing here is how the family pronunciation it!

One other thing you will have to realize, is languages is forever changing. Languages is changing that is part of reality...

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
If Bjorkstrand doesn't produce, then I think the CBJs chances are severely compromised.

Gagner and Hartnell have been horrible for a long time. Someone has to pick up the slack. It's a tall order for a rookie.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
If Bjorkstrand doesn't produce, then I think the CBJs chances are severely compromised.

Gagner and Hartnell have been horrible for a long time. Someone has to pick up the slack. It's a tall order for a rookie.
I agree, we need our vets to step up, but if we don't have our rookies producing or at the very least not playing like rookies.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Played under 10 minutes tonight. Was benched for most of the third.. played just three shifts.

I’ve been sorely disappointed in Bjork so far. Just hasn’t been the same player we saw at the end of last season. Not sure what’s going on. At one point tonight he was floating on the fourth line.

Anyone else concerned? I know, it’s only 4 games in but still.. he’s been about as non of a threat as one can be.

Doug19

Oct 14, 2008
Columbus, OH
Not to be a contrarian, but I have yet to see in the NHL this game that Bjork is supposed to have. He's been so easy to knock off the puck, he's not that fast it seems, I just don't buy that he's a top 6 forward...yet. I don't think he's an NHL player just yet.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Yeah I am disappointed. However he was bad in camp this year, and last year too. Maybe he's just a slow starter

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Not to be a contrarian, but I have yet to see in the NHL this game that Bjork is supposed to have. He's been so easy to knock off the puck, he's not that fast it seems, I just don't buy that he's a top 6 forward...yet. I don't think he's an NHL player just yet.
He was doing pretty well last year before he got boarded. I haven't seen much from him yet this year.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
IMO it's like Milano is doing what we thought Bjork would do...

And Bjorkstrand is doing what we thought Milano would do! :huh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->