Old Alien Hockey Game

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
I vaguely remember playing a hockey video game, I believe it was 3 on 3 with big hits and fights, sorta like an exaggerated version like NBA Jam. I wanna say it was aliens though. And I don't think it was Mutant League. My guess is it's roughly 15-20 years old? Ring a bell for anyone?

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
I vaguely remember playing a hockey video game, I believe it was 3 on 3 with big hits and fights, sorta like an exaggerated version like NBA Jam. I wanna say it was aliens though. And I don't think it was Mutant League. My guess is it's roughly 15-20 years old? Ring a bell for anyone?
NHL Hitz? It wasn't aliens based but I believe there were alien characters that one could play.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I think you're thinking of Mutant League Hockey
220px-Mlhgenesis.JPG

Edit: Totally didn't see the OP mentioned Mutant League lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Hit the Ice was 2 on 2 plus goalies with big hits/fights, it had more cartoony characters though not aliens.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Rock the Rink? 3v3. Released 20 years ago. No alien players as far as I can recall, but everything fits the bill.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Lots of possibilities, but no aliens. What was your drug-of-choice back when you were playing this game? :confused:

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016

You could play as aliens in NHL Hitz.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad