ok..why no #s in the brackets?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#ualberta
Dec 13, 2010
Edmonton
This is one of the most active team boards

I remember reading the reason for no numbers on the front page but can't remember. Its nothing significant i think it has something to do with it being a waste of bandwidth to calculate the number of post as the guy above said you can see the number if you click northwest division

Edit: I think hfoil is third behind toronto montreal boston in # of posts

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB

I remember reading the reason for no numbers on the front page but can't remember. Its nothing significant i think it has something to do with it being a waste of bandwidth to calculate the number of post as the guy above said you can see the number if you click northwest division

That would be a weird reason for it, since it is willing to calculate for every other team.

But yeah, I've always wondered why this is.

Matt Ryan

Falcons Rise Up
Oct 4, 2011
San Francisco

that would make them fourth.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

that would make them fourth.

counting has never been this boards strong point--plus we do not count the leaf board as being a real board anyway--it is a thing that parents tell their children to make them behave

#ualberta
Dec 13, 2010
Edmonton

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
It has something to do with how the last digit to the left didn't carry forward... or some such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad