Pre-Game Talk: Oilers @ Rangers 7:00 PM, 12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
The other night, Hall & Drai made us look slow and exposed our Defense.

But hey, the main progenitor of our bad D will have the night off, and we have a Hartford "Call-Up" announcement to look forward to (please don't be Summers...that would be boring).

G was on the ice for so many goals over the last 2 games, that having him sit could turn our fortunes around.

Time to end the Oilers' 5 game winning streak.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Lets not leave Taylor Hall, or anyone really, open in the crease all the time. We lost because we left one man open right in front of the crease.

Otherwise, we should win this.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@Bob_Stauffer: Talbot stellar, 47 saves, Oilers win 6th straight game and head to NY for 2nd half of back-to-back vs Rangers tomorrow. Oilers 9-5-1 vs East”

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Make that 6 wins in a row for the Oilers. Who needs McDavid...

Nothing from Drai & Hall tonight, but Eberle in on all 3 goals. Must be nice having a 2nd line RW that can do stuff.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Disappointed for Cam that he didn't get to play either against us, especially in this building when it was the 2nd of a back to back. Mini tribute?

Let's get back on track with this one.

anofsti

May 14, 2011
I'm glad Talbot isn't in net, because I like him, but I want the Rangers to demolish the Oilers... Maybe if they route Nilsson by scoring 5 in the first, and give Talbot a 40 SOG shutout loss :D

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I'm glad Talbot isn't in net, because I like him, but I want the Rangers to demolish the Oilers... Maybe if they route Nilsson by scoring 5 in the first, and give Talbot a 40 SOG shutout loss :D

That would require the Rangers to put up 45+ shots. I have a better chance of getting run over by my own vehicle on the way to work this morning.

OrbitalDynamics

#Unsurprised
May 22, 2008
Stalag Luft JFK
Tired Rangers squad still licking their wounds after the "How the west was lost" road trip and the Oil,fresh off a thrilling OT win against Bruins?

I see no way this could end badly for the Rangers.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Expect Brady Skjei to be Rangers callup once Stoll either clears waivers or gets claimed today. Skei leads d-men in AHL Hartford in points

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Expect Brady Skjei to be Rangers callup once Stoll either clears waivers or gets claimed today. Skei leads d-men in AHL Hartford in points

**** YES. So excited to see what he can do.

InwoodBlueNYC

Sep 23, 2013
NYC
Players come and go. Some are here for a long time, others for just a short while. Some have an impact, some are a misty memory.
That being said, while Talbot was an important reason for our success last season, he does not warrant any tribute, any mention on the scoreboard, nothing. He is just another former NY Ranger.
Thank you Cam, I wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad