Oilers Darkening blue to navy for jerseys next year

bzur

Feb 11, 2007
Damnit.. my last jersey was a white one so I was looking to get a Kassian blue one.. that white is so nice though! I'm torn!

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Damnit.. my last jersey was a white one so I was looking to get a Kassian blue one.. that white is so nice though! I'm torn!

I'm one of those poor buggers that needs to have one of every Oilers jersey. This won't be cheap. Hope they roll with these for 7-8 years at least.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Bob Nicholson said last month the Oilers are currently designing an alternate jersey that will debut for the 2018-19 season. I hope it's navy. :yo:

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
The white is wayyyyy better than the orange. Don't like orange with the navy blue but it looks sharp with the white.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Is there any video of Connor putting on the white jersey? Doesn't look like the Oilers website archived that part.

SpoolCat

Mar 1, 2016
Really like the new white jersey, I think I prefer it too the Orange. I just wish there weren't those holes in the jerseys, they just look cheap.

randomrob7

Aug 30, 2013
Seeing the new orange jersey in normal (not dim) lighting really makes it look better. Like both of our jerseys actually.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
The embarrassing part is that people like you have a problem with Katz trying to let his son live out his dreams. Jesus.

Living out what dreams? Sitting front row in a press conference blocking a quarter of a screen with your Fro for a haircut? If so, aim higher kid.

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
Living out what dreams? Sitting front row in a press conference blocking a quarter of a screen with your Fro for a haircut? If so, aim higher kid.

I think most people are probably missing that that kid is likely going to be the owner of the Oilers in the future.

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
I have their white one from last year in McDavid

So I think I'll grab an orange McDavid and a white Larsson to add to my collection

Last edited:

Mikey71

Apr 3, 2005
Anyone have any idea when these will go on sale for us non-Edmonton living folks? I will need to buy mine online somewhere.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Looks good, like the coloring, but I'm on the fence for the lettering. With the Twill only being Blue on Orange, rather than Blue on White on Orange, I think the contrast will make the numbers and namebars a bit blurry from a distance.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I think most people are probably missing that that kid is likely going to be the owner of the Oilers in the future.

Yep. It's no different than any business where the kid slowly gets more and more involved.

I have their white one from last year in McDavid

So I think I'll grab an orange McDavid and a white Larsson to add to my collection

I'm in the same boat. I'll probably grab a white Klefa though. I'm wishing I didn't buy my McDavid in white now (had a blue Nuge)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad