Oilers at Center (Schremp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
s7ark said:
Ouch, that sucks. Those Hatcher elbows are deadly. I hope he can recover fully.
Oh, by the way, when I said clean elbow, it was sarcasm, I meant disgustinly dirty. Their was a rumour that Lombardi had signed on with a European club incase of a lockout, so that is a sign that he thinks he can play come October.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
MrMastodonFarm said:
Nope, Lombardi's offence potential is higher then Stoll's. He can be a 20 goal 50 point guy. And you won't get any arguments over that.

Stoll might get 20 goals in a great year, but 30-40 points for the most part. He is a very good third liner. Be happy with that.

That's nice. I didn't say Stoll had higher offensive potential. But look at the numbers, and they're not far off.

But give me Stoll's defence, faceoffs, leadership, smarts, and maturity and 30-40 points, thanks.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
Seachd said:
That's nice. I didn't say Stoll had higher offensive potential. But look at the numbers, and they're not far off.

But give me Stoll's defence, faceoffs, leadership, smarts, and maturity and 30-40 points, thanks.
Meow, you sure are a kittne when someone disagree's with you hey?

I will take Lombardi's offence, strong two-way game, faceoffs, smarts, and maturity, thanks. Don't think that because Stoll has maturity and smarts Lombardi doesn't have those.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
MrMastodonFarm said:
Meow, you sure are a kittne when someone disagree's with you hey?

Kittne aside, I'm not sure what this means. All I said was I'd rather have Stoll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->