Post-Game Talk: Oilers 3 Devils 2

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
I knew we'd win, I think we can continue. It's going to be a slow crawl up the standings but I'm starting to like our Jam. Our top line is so dominant it's only matter of time they would pick up from where they left off last year.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Well, we will put up the occasional blowout, which is all you can ask for. You can't consistently score 4+ per game in this league, no matter how good you are.

If we can keep other teams to scoring 2 like last year, we will be the same as last year.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Looks like the game is starting to be fun for the guys again. Nice to see the enthusiasm out there and players really getting pumped up. Confidence is back, particularly on 3 on 3. As somebody mentioned McDrai and McDavid are a cheat code out there.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Lucic looks like he is starting to heat up. That was his best game of the season so far IMO.

Reactions: shoop

Jeff Lebowski

Jan 12, 2008
McDavid and Draisatl are money 3 on 3. I wish the whole game was played 3 on 3. It's so exciting. 2 points stolen again. The Devils were the better team tonight. Oilers still not playing well. RNH was one of the few that played well tonight. Glad to see him doing something out there.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
I was joking. He's just in a small slump (yet producing points). I'm not worried about him at all.

He looks dejected at times, maybe the losing was getting to him. There's a gif of Maroon poking at him when he's leaving the ice tonight, kind of looked like he was trying to get him to loosen up...maybe it's nothing...lol.

I'm not worried about his on ice play either.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Man this website is so buggy, anyone else experiencing trouble just navigating threads?

Its really slow loading. As we speak posts are not showing up. the page doesn't even refresh to the newest page a lot of time. Its a wonky format it seems.

Watch, few minutes from now suddenly around 3 *new* pages of posts will appear. Theres some kind of lag factor when posts are coming in.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
as per stats Adam Larsson only had one hit tonight while Nurse\Gryba\Benning comined for 15. The hits statistician in NJ must really hate Larsson. He was a beast tonight.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
1 hit? What a joke. That said all the Oilers D were physical. NHL Hit numbers are a very poorly compiled stat. So much rink to rink bias.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Look who were hugging each other after the goal. Drai and Nurse... We can put those F***** rumours to sleep. Anyone who starts s*** like that again should be banned from the forum.

It was Maroon all along. I mean look, he can't even contain himself at the end of a Win picking a fight with poor McDavid...

Meanwhile Lucic gooning it up with Draisaitl.

Get a room

;)

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Wonder how long Drake will be out? Sleppy needs more time for sure, hes going to get a week or 10 days off now.

I would imagine they call some one up.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Look who were hugging each other after the goal. Drai and Nurse... We can put those F***** rumours to sleep. Anyone who starts s*** like that again should be banned from the forum.

Message to the losers who were trying hard to spread that rumor:

Go f*** yourselves and your sad little life. Time for mommy to take away your Twitter account.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->