Line Combos: Oilers 2022

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Based on current players under contract and expected to be (Hyman) how do you see the lines shaping up?

Hyman - McDavid - Puljujarvi
RNH- Draisaitl - Yamamoto
Holloway - McLeod - Archibald
Benson - Marody - Kassian

Nurse - Bear
Keith - Bouchard
Lagesson - Russell

Smith
Koskinen

Neal buyout.

As trades/signings happen obvious this changes. Interesting to see how this progresses but as of today this is what I see. I think Holland looks at Barrie and Hamonic. Any other targets?

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Based on current players under contract and expected to be (Hyman) how do you see the lines shaping up?

Hyman - McDavid - Puljujarvi
RNH- Draisaitl - Yamamoto
Holloway - McLeod - Archibald
Benson - Marody - Kassian

Nurse - Bear
Keith - Bouchard
Lagesson - Russell

Smith
Koskinen

Neal buyout.

As trades/signings happen obvious this changes. Interesting to see how this progresses but as of today this is what I see. I think Holland looks at Barrie and Hamonic. Any other targets?

I'd rather wait and see the actual full roster, because seeing the bolded makes me want to gag

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Appreciate the thread but it's too early to say (despite the feelings of many here that the offseason is already over)

Of for sure I just thought it would be interesting to see it evolve throughout the off season. See how additions change up the lineup

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
With our window being only the next 4 years think we have to move an asset to get Neal off the books, can't have $2M go to waste.

bQW8jcO.png

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
May as well just wait a week after free agency.

There's almost a guarantee we'll be adding a defenseman, probably a middle-6 forward, maybe a 4C and hopefully a goalie.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad