OHL Shot data

Ragon

Jul 26, 2016
Hi guys,

Im doing some research and i havent been able to find any shot data (team data is enough) from any season bar the 2015-2016 one.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Hi guys,

Im doing some research and i havent been able to find any shot data (team data is enough) from any season bar the 2015-2016 one.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

The league only started recording this data last season. You'd need to contact the individual teams to see if they are willing to provide it to you (if they have it. I suspect some teams won't)

MisterDB

Apr 5, 2012
The easiest way is to go to the OHL site and get the goalie stats for each team, this will have to be done individually for all 20 teams but it isn't bad compared to some of the stuff I have done.

Here is the Frontenacs example for the 2015/16 season, total 2084 shots. You can get data for historical and playoff

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/stats/team_goalies/54/2

MisterDB

Apr 5, 2012
it is a bit more convoluted and you have to generate team vs team reports but there is historical data in the OHL Media Access web site but the data you are looking for is available, it also is a significant amount of data

Ragon

Jul 26, 2016
it is a bit more convoluted and you have to generate team vs team reports but there is historical data in the OHL Media Access web site but the data you are looking for is available, it also is a significant amount of data

I found a way to get all the shot totals i need apart from this. Anyway thanks for the help!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad