Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
sevenSteen said:
The Rangers got a steal at 18th overall.
What can you tell me about Pelech?

As far as Couture, he was the one most affected by the OHL rule change. It appears that teams stuck with the player they chose earlier in the process, and Logan dropped. Kilrea pulls out a gem once again!

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
Charlie_Girl49 said:
What can you tell me about Pelech?

As far as Couture, he was the one most affected by the OHL rule change. It appears that teams stuck with the player they chose earlier in the process, and Logan dropped. Kilrea pulls out a gem once again!

Damn I wish he dropped to the Knights hahahah. Why would so many teams pass up on Coutoure if he was so highly rated?

Douggy

Dec 22, 2002
London, Ontario
Visit site
trahans99 said:
why did logan drop so far? thought he was top 3 for sure and even #1 w/o tavares possibly.

cory syvret is danny's little brother. he was expected to go late 1st or early 2nd roud.
I think Couture dropped because it is uncertain if he will stay in the O or go to the states.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Charlie_Girl49 said:
Wait until round 4 when they draft another Hunter nephew. :D

Hahah ... I think there other nephews are only 14 so they'll be drafted next year unless i'm wrong and they are 15 or 16.

But theres nothing wrong w/ drafting famiily if they deserve it (Dylan 2nd round pick in 2001 - 2nd in league scoring this year)

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Douggy said:
I think Couture dropped because it is uncertain if he will stay in the O or go to the states.

I don't think he'll be going that route, its just his dad was pissed about tavares ruling... damn parents can't they stay out of this sorta thing. its not like it affects his dad in anyway shape or form.

its kinda funny now b/c if his dad kept his mouth shut maybe sarnia would've taken him which is an hour drive from london/st.thomas whereas now he's drafted by ottawa which is 6-7 hours away so he won't be at as many games :biglaugh:

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
trahans99 said:
its kinda funny now b/c if his dad kept his mouth shut maybe sarnia would've taken him which is an hour drive from london/st.thomas whereas now he's drafted by ottawa which is 6-7 hours away so he won't be at as many games :biglaugh:
Couture's dad was completely misquoted.... and Sarnia may regret sticking with their initial choice. I hope for Logan's sake, he shows the teams that passed him over exactly how big a mistake they made.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Geez, these guys are bigger than average SEL players. 15 year olds at 6'3, 215 pounds? Damn.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
trahans99 said:
Hahah ... I think there other nephews are only 14 so they'll be drafted next year unless i'm wrong and they are 15 or 16.

But theres nothing wrong w/ drafting famiily if they deserve it (Dylan 2nd round pick in 2001 - 2nd in league scoring this year)
Two words...... Logan Hunter

wait..... two more..... Rick Steadman

Do you think this guy is coming to London - Greg Zavitz - Lambton (apparently nephew of Dale and Mark Hunter.)?

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Charlie_Girl49 said:
Two words...... Logan Hunter

wait..... two more..... Rick Steadman

Do you think this guy is coming to London - Greg Zavitz - Lambton (apparently nephew of Dale and Mark Hunter.)?

i'll admit logan sucked but steady was a good utility defensive player that helped london upset a few teams. what round was steady picked in? probably not a high selection so i have no problem with that pick. logan on the other hand :shakehead

never heard of zavitz? how old? where he play last year and stats?

CH Wizard

Bah, Tavares is exceptional.LIke I've said before my coach knows him (he saw him play in a training camp also) and he has talked about him to us like one 100 times.He's younger then me, I've seen him play just once and he's special! Can't wait to see what he'll do.

Last edited by a moderator:

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
trahans99 said:
i'll admit logan sucked but steady was a good utility defensive player that helped london upset a few teams. what round was steady picked in? probably not a high selection so i have no problem with that pick. logan on the other hand :shakehead

never heard of zavitz? how old? where he play last year and stats?
I'm brilliant, I tell ya....

Greg Zavitz - Lambton Jr. Sting
Adam Steadman - Lambton Jr. Sting

Both selected by London in the 15th round.

Thank you Uncle Mark... Thank you Uncle Dale! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad