OHL Draft Mock Draft

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
i was booted from the other thread for posting the locked in top 5, so ill post my top 10, not locked it as much but im very confident in it at this point, things do change thou.

1. schaefer
2. roorbeck
3. martin
4. hopkins
5. czata
6. griffin
7. goalie ivancovic
8. obrien
9. taylor
10. ried
11. romano

there was a mock done by brock that had some odd names, allen is a good d but not a 1st, let alone top 5.

addy, nesbitt, beachaesne, cameron, moses, snellgrove are all guys who probably but not for sure go in the top 20.

not sure what happens after kitchener, or if kitchener goes with ried over beachesne, not sure that the ohl world thinks that brzustewicz is a 1st, probably why the usntdp cut him.

wont post much because ill probably get banned from this one as well.

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
i was booted from the other thread for posting the locked in top 5, so ill post my top 10, not locked it as much but im very confident in it at this point, things do change thou.

1. schaefer
2. roorbeck
3. martin
4. hopkins
5. czata
6. griffin
7. goalie ivancovic
8. obrien
9. taylor
10. ried
11. romano

there was a mock done by brock that had some odd names, allen is a good d but not a 1st, let alone top 5.

addy, nesbitt, beachaesne, cameron, moses, snellgrove are all guys who probably but not for sure go in the top 20.

not sure what happens after kitchener, or if kitchener goes with ried over beachesne, not sure that the ohl world thinks that brzustewicz is a 1st, probably why the usntdp cut him.

Great work @OHL4Life . We appreciate all you do

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010

1. schaefer
2. roorbeck
3. martin
4. hopkins
5. czata
6. griffin
7. goalie ivancovic
8. obrien
9. taylor
10. ried
11. romano

Schaefer goes #1

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
While I like a Czata at 5, I think we should be selecting a dman with one of the two first round picks. Beauchesne stands out to me if Schaefer doesn't fall to 2.

the dog

May 16, 2014
While I like a Czata at 5, I think we should be selecting a dman with one of the two first round picks. Beauchesne stands out to me if Schaefer doesn't fall to 2.
Probably because he won't report

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint

1. schaefer
2. roorbeck
3. martin
4. hopkins
5. czata
6. griffin
7. goalie ivancovic
8. obrien
9. taylor
10. ried
11. romano

Just a rock solid 11 for 11 to start the draft.

Well done. Can’t believe anyone doubts you here.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van

1. schaefer
2. roorbeck
3. martin
4. hopkins
5. czata
6. griffin
7. goalie ivancovic
8. obrien
9. taylor
10. ried
11. romano

We are not worthy

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
martin, addy and moore are the ones that still may not report, well see. martin is still on the fence but its said he will give them every opportunity to sign him. he didnt want to and still not sure he does, but he probably will respect the draft. addy was going to prep school so surprised os took him, its a win for them if he signs. assime he will if they took him that high, i think moore is at least a year away from joining london but who knows.

lane may be school bound, hes playing prep school next year, ithink he told teams that to start, good for him for doing so. wier and stark fell alot this year so interesting if they sign or go to school which was the comment all second half. i dont think they had very good years

Reactions: HockeyPops and MJ5

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI

1. schaefer
2. roorbeck
3. martin
4. hopkins
5. czata
6. griffin
7. goalie ivancovic
8. obrien
9. taylor
10. ried
11. romano

Banned? Yeah. That seems logical to me. Look at how inaccurate your Top 11 picks are.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Any thoughts/speculation as to how early William Moore would have been selected had he not signed with USNDP, and had he announced his intention to play in the O?

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Any thoughts/speculation as to how early William Moore would have been selected had he not signed with USNDP, and had he announced his intention to play in the O?
#1?
love this pick by London. It would great to have that talent in the league, no one deserves it more than OHL fans :) And it could provide years of more London hate entertainment

Last edited:

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
1st-3rd

There was a big 4 in this class. Moore, Roobroeck, Schaefer and Martin.

If Moore was a guaranteed commit - Erie would have had a real difficult choice on their hands.

Reactions: HF92 and nelli27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad